Programs use to hunt bounties

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Crisom Melo, Oct 29, 2013.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

What changes hadbeen made to the bounty system that have been reverted back?

2. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Level changes, access to certain hitlists, there was a bounty bar added which gave everyone the same number of views of the list, etc...

3. polishpimp

I appreciate your reply Kendall but Im more at a loss than ever...lol

I dont remember the things you mentioned or I at least I dont recognize the description you used. Is one of the things your talking about what is commonly referred to as the bounty delay? If so...that certainly is still in play.

Access to "certain hitlists"? Is there more than one or are u talking about god bounties vs bounties put up by players? god bounties dont seem to ever get delayed but catching a few of them in short order definately delays the regular bounties whether one has caught any regular bounties recently or noy. Which really sucks btw....lol

A "bounty bar"? "Same number of views"?

Im not trying to be a pest but I dont know what any of this stuff is or was....lol

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  4. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

Well. I will say thank you for be polite but this all words means nothing is just bla bla bla... Is like you tell: Ok we are seeing that Sun is Yellow but he can blind us, better use sunglasses. Also he is yellow, and if you use sunglasses he can change its colour, can you see? So you can see how tip i am doing...etc and bla bla bla.

NO, nothing changes, still the same and worst.

i will say thank you again, like you always tell us.
    "thank you for report and bla bla bla"

Thank you very much for keep doing nothing and just write.

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

I can assure you that we are not doing nothing, if we were I wouldn't be here saying we are doing something. I understand your frustration, but I also wanted to highlight that there are different scenarios / data that players don't see in reporting suspicious behavior, what may seem impossible from their set-up and/or location may be possible elsewhere, at any rate we will continue to take action and refine our detection systems.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
  6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

If you didn't see it, it was because it was short lived most likely. No point in digging up the past, but did want to highlight that we had made changes that we reverted. Changes were largely made to reduce reports etc of "bots" but to do that effectively we had to change the the feature a bit which was not overly well received.

7. Who care that players using bots ? ! - they will get frozen !!! .. because new bot and 2nd acct catching system works great -trust me > all tested by me to see how good is Kano apps ! once again we are in safe hands ;)

Jack.. Jack.. Jack.. Jack.. Jack.. Jack.. ... ups automated message ERROR

8. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

I cant write names here but if this "catching sytem" really works great. That pratic was already finished.
    The names from users you already have for reports. And i cant believe that some players still there, really cant understand. And for believe in be in good hands like you said, i try keep here but year after year is harder. DO SOMETHING WITH THE REPORTS.

9. polishpimp

What makes you think that these players are using bots? They are catching to many bounties? They are hard to take off the bounty? Both these things can be perfectly normal and achieved through normal game play.

10. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

What makes me be sure and not think that they use is when you send one player with full health and apears the message that your bounty was get by the player before i hit the button. How can this be possible? And this hapen again and again and again. All here know that i bounty many, so i can tell you when some "strange" hapens.

Another thing that is "strange" but easier to explain if was not the coincidence. Is the case of the hunters got double bounty. Two players got the same bounty, and the coincidence is that this hapens with those players suspicious to use bot, or, when i send them, almost 80% are pop up in two.

How is possible either someone be healing so fast that you can stay there hitting all the time that the velocity from heal is the same and uniform. I am not telling now if the player are in bounty, that this hapens too, but when i have one player in my rivals list and he seems dont be there, his avatar just heal and heal and heal, i must say thank you in those cases if was not a break in terms.

And when i send a lot of players at the same time, that i did sometimes for many reasons, or not reason, the lucky one got all bounties. And this lucky guy is always the same. Yes is like you said, is perfect normal, just the guy knows hunt better and has a better conexion. Camon, in those days almost all have the same kind of conexion. Dont make me fool telling this.

And how talk about players in leaderboard world in front page in level ? And this player (is only one of the group of cheaters) increase 13 places in just 3 days? And the rest of the group or already are there, in front page or is in the second page, some in levels lowest than . OK, this guys dont play just hunt right? lets tell that he catch XXX bounties and have xxx days from game, means that he got at least 10 bounties everyday for xxx days.... is completly possible because anyone can got 1000 bounties for day if want, right?

I just find very strange i am writing here alone, like anybody else in game no matters with this. This is the only true untill now in this post that i am seeing.

Untill now, just excuses and excuses, bla bla bla and zero action.

11. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

Excellent. After months disillusioned and frustrated with the abuse of violation of terms, KANO gives feedback to player feedback. Now yes, we will see the results. Congratulations for the initiative.

12. Manchester United

Manchester United New Member

You are so commercial, this forum is a jail!Do not let people say their opinion not even break the rules!Continue to delete posts I have nothing more to say!Truth be known by all-"He who pays the piper calls the tune"!

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Manchester United Please read the Code of Conduct to see why your post was removed. If you have any reports to make of that nature, please send them in to Support.

14. Ddraig Goch

Ddraig Goch New Member

Two players in one guild … reported more than regularly and never stopped .. You can even tell they get the kill before your told. now its plainly obvious to many of us daily players but how come not Kano. These players have been reported so many times its unbelievable … I'm not holding my breath :/

15. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

OK KANO, lets go again. Once more you talk a LOT and do nothing about it. I wonder why. WHY is good for you keep the players who use these actions. WHY?

That practic becomes worst with the back from players that was stopped from a while, and?
    Sometimes and NOW i have doubdt if you really have capacity to cacth them.

16. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

I can only guess that they are more concerned over losing the income from these players than catching them. There are even obvious alts that appear and nothing is done to the 'parent' player. If it stays like this Kano will start losing the income from other players though, but right now it seems the cheats money is better than mine.

17. polishpimp

I have to admit....the bounty page is acting a lot differently than it ever use to. I have no idea whether this is brought on by a glitch, bots or simply Kano having tinkered with something but something is definitely diff than it use to be. Ive played for years when there was literally thousands of more active players and more bounties flying around but i never was blocked to the extent I am now and there is maybe a few hundred active players now tops. Where once when attacking a bounty I was never blocked ...it happens routinely now. Seems weird to me considering the far fewer players then there once was and the fact that there was far less disparity between levels back in the day. Definitely worth taking a look at Kano.....or at least explaining ;)

18. im the beast

im the beast Member

I have to admit....the bounty page is acting a lot differently than it ever use to. I have no idea whether this is brought on by a glitch, bots or simply Kano having tinkered with something but something is definitely diff than it use to be. Ive played for years when there was literally thousands of more active players and more bounties flying around but i never was blocked to the extent I am now and there is maybe a few hundred active players now tops. Where once when attacking a bounty I was never blocked ...it happens routinely now. Seems weird to me considering the far fewer players then there once was and the fact that there was far less disparity between levels back in the day. Definitely worth taking a look at Kano.....or at least explaining

i feel the same way as you, also think its more to do with whatever they did to make the bountys more available to everyone or what not...and for me who once rule fb zs in bounty hunting its realy hard to catch bountys some times, i get 10 to 20 then everything i hit says already in fight [blocked out] or cant even see the bounty...

19. Paul Davis

Paul Davis New Member

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  20. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

Is so fun to see that is still not have happens any whit this players that we who play the game know use program to hunt.
    Wen send some on a bounty and some players are on then you know before send it YES it is that player that get it. Rest of all that hunt never even see it go up
    You always tell report what is suspect. For what shall i keep do that. Nothing happens more then i wast my time
    Whit regards Sus