[All] arena inactive heath penalty (kanoplay)

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by polishpimp, Oct 24, 2013.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I sometimes take out players in defensive mode depending on the XP so your pointy is invalid. Depending on what some players numbers are VS mine it actually works out better for me to hit them in defensive stance. In situations like this a health penalty would be a disadvantage to me in some cases in terms of XP. Im ok with losing a lil bit of edge if its to help keep the arena more in keeping with the intent of the arena which is for active players that like the PVP aspect.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Ughhhh You( whomever) ( not pointing fingers) want it longer you want it shorter, how about just dealing with it the way it is. A Unique concept lol.... It is a game for goodness sake.

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

lol ill point for you linda======>POLISH i agree, deal with it

4. polishpimp

Dealing with it is a good idea Linda and I always do. It is just an idea after all....i thought thats what this category of the forums was for. Thanks for the suggestion though....your contribution is greatly appreciated.

5. Demonik1

what about mine??? im not appreciated? :[

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Everyone's contribution is appreciated here on the forums! :)

7. Demonik1

lol im really startin to like you mitch...still miss the breadman tho ;p

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks!

I miss Wonder Bread too, sometimes. But he'll always be here. You know, in our hearts and stuff.

9. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i would have to say no deal on this bc due to the fact some have to work an when they get back to play online an they seen this they would be angry i know i would if this had occur there is no need to reduce the health in that many hours which is short...u got to realize some people get on late bc of the work hours...no rating from me...maybe what they should do in the battle arena is adjust the attacks an def on them higher levels where that it doesnt take 6 hits then u dead...LoL an i was only making a point..but which for my opinion anyone over level 10k shouldnt be allowed to play the arena look at all the davy jones they got pffft but its all good lol..hehe

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  10. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

Trust me what they get as an end reward usually does not cover what they used for refills

11. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Your kidding me right. The one who hides behind an entire armada and runs his mouth constantly at other players. Saying this isn't fair. It's a game life's tough get a helmet maybe you can borrow one from chucky cheese in your armada. Since you two share everything else together.

12. polishpimp

I miss him too...havent seen him since lunch when he was holding a couple pieces of ham n cheese together.. I had been wondering where hes been and what hes been up to and I need some answers...so first I buttered him up...then I grilled him ;)

13. David Stroud

David Stroud Member

I vote for 1. I rather that Kano removes the penalties. The arena is not fun anymore because it is the same people who always win all the time, and it is the same players who want the wins handed to them on a silver platter which is why they want these penalities to let the games end sooner. The arena would last much longer if you remove all the penalties.

14. slave

slave Member

i need something of whatever you guys have, cuz ive watched fb zs go from 1500+ participation to barely making 1200.
    your pipe dreams about more people joining are just that....pipe dreams
    memberships is declining, people aren't playing because of horrible changes and not keeping up with the times in extra events
    limiting factors are killing attendance in arena and faction fairness, there is no pvp in arena at this point, its 10 people, 50 snipers waiting for someones 3.5 hour defense time to end.....

and thats a far cry from what it used to be, maybe kano needs to seed more accounts into arena to make it look like there are people still playing it

15. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

It's one thing if there were 50 members left and people were in defense, but for about an hour it was 8 people. Me, 6 faction members, and that one guy who had defense on since the start of arena. Tell me how fun you think it is sitting around doing nothing for an hour. waiting for someone to get out.

16. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Agreed, last arena me and my faction members took the highest player on the server out while he was in defense. The XP was good and it was obvious that nobody was going to be a contender seeing as everyone was hiding in defense and never even played besides 1 or 2 people.

17. polishpimp

Something def needs to be done. If not penalizing the inactives then they should give further incentive to the active players. Whether that be even more Xp or a much higher battle drop rate, maybe even some type reward for every certain number of attacks (besides achievements for total attacks in all arenas). Whatever it is it needs to be good enough to get players to be active whether they think they can win or not. Maybe a reward or achievements for how little time one spends in defensive mode, perhaps a reward for every hour not spent in defensive stance. They can currently get rewards and achievements for sitting in defensive stance an entire arena and even get XP just for entering....until that changes its never going to get any better

18. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

maybe there will come a time when a seeded player gonna win the arena...

What if the numbers are dropping because people just got bored? Mostly it is to click on ONE BUTTON as fast as you can, this is very mentally challenging.
    The Arena was released over a year ago, it is normal that in time people are loosing interest, and nothing can be done and any more changes just will drive away more people.
    Even the active players just want less challenge and win it more and more easier.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2013
  19. Demonik1

how about achievements for number of dmode kills? hell, just getting one is an achievement in itself lol

20. the easiest quickest fix it seems like everyone is looking for is the removal of the attack sllider, not adjusting def time or making penalties happen quicker. I liked the arena the way it used to be, when even if you were working at the start there was still a chance you were alive when you logged on. I dont really care for the way it is now. Ive read a lot of these posts and that seems to be a fairly common sentiment. There is only a very select few saying they like it. Even the guy who seemingly dominates it( on the server i play on anyway) is complaining about it. It seems like a simple fix to me anyway..........