I have a question about the Battle Arena.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Conor Murphy, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy Member

If one was to finish within 1[SUP]st[/SUP]-270[SUP]th[/SUP] place in the Battle Arena, how long would the rewards last until they expire?

I know I am not a high enough level to enter it yet, but I'm just curious.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I believe the rewards are available until the start of the next Arena.

3. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy Member

If I was to win 1st place in the battle arena, I'd end up getting 25.28 trillion coins per hour.
    In other words, more money to spend on increasing my income as much as possible when I unlock the next Empire item.
    It makes 1.1 quadrillion coins in the hoard (which is how much I have in my hoard) sound easy.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

expire...what do u mean? If u place at a rank that has rewards u collect them immediately after your done by clicking on the "collect" tab. Coin, XP, and FP/un never expire. Are u talking about if u dont collect them right away via the "collect" tab? If thats the case ...Kano would have to chime in on that. My guess is that the "collect" tab would remain their until the start of the next arena

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@polish I finally beat you to an answer! I feel good.

6. polishpimp

The coin reward is a one time lump sum....not an ongoing hourly thing

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  7. polishpimp

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo...lol. Gloating doesnt become you Mitch....I see u as more of a victory dance kinda guy. ;)

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Victory dances are hard to communicate via text. Does this work?

9. polishpimp

LMAO....yes it does.

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

children :p

11. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy Member

How did this thread turn to Spiderman? He's not a viking. If he was, how would he defeat the Inferno Giant? With a web?

Also, speaking of dancing, I found a better one:

[video=youtube;zYeeq-BIJ8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYeeq-BIJ8I[/video]

12. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

So Pinkie Pie is a horse then? I wondered what it was supposed to be, I must be in the wrong generation or country or something. AND (bad start to a sentence I know) I think the Spidey dance was MUCH more creative than the donkey dance.

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Uhh, Pinkie Pie is a pony, Brosnik. ;)

14. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy Member

Mi7ch wins that round.

15. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Nah, horse, donkey, pony, dobbin - all same to me really - LOOOOOL

So IF Pinkie Pie is some kind of dobbin then, is this a cartoon in the USA or Outer Mongolia or something? I have never heard/see it before.

16. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy Member

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_is_Magic

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
    Need I say more?

Cartoon in the US. I just watch it over the internet. That's how everyone outside the US would watch the show.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013