Making more items in the blacksmith that can be made elite

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by Demonik1, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

ok well the reverse crafting issue has been solved since its been moved to a different tab in the blacksmith....soooooooo, how about now dan? at LEAST post a poll or a list of weapons or warriors we'd like to see made craftable...certain ones quite a few of us have spent ALOT of time and energy on and i think i speak for all of those that have and still do when i say that having all of that go to waste sucks major butt nuggets

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Still 10 from me.. BUMP TIME

3. Demonik1

thanks matt, maybe it'll get into consideration mode haha

4. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I give the overall concept a 10. Not to bothered about reverse crafting as the ability to upgrade removes the need to down grade in my mind. As has been previously said, if you are upgrading you should be doing the maths on whether it makes you weaker or stronger anyway. So unless you have done random upgrading you should only have stuff you want. But yes, when they drop of your list as they are too weak an upgrade is due. I like the way that uprgades have to be qualified by level so future upgrades should not be too difficult to arrange. Maybe there should even be another level beyond legendary for higher levels?

5. Demonik1

all good points brosnik, especially "Maybe there should even be another level beyond legendary for higher levels?" even if they dont do anything with the normal crafting, they should at the very least make levels beyond legendary...hell, in my opinion EVERY weapon/warrior should be allowed to be elited in one way or another

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yes agreed DEMONIK we paid for it, how would you feel if had 5,390 Bladeslingers from WOADLORD end drop and they are about to go bye bye and dead weight? I'm not happy they are not craftable yet others are. Just a example what to look forward 2, no LOL....

7. Demonik1

2,148 Bladeslingers...4,373 Vampire Elders....all about to be completely useless to me in about a month, not to mention over 5k poison strokes and 3k shadowguards i spent months and months and amounts of energy i cant even begin to calculate

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'll put in in terms Dev's will understand items become useless for higher lvl's and cannot be crafted to make useful= those bosses will go into retirement=less revenue for KANO, make sense? BTW most of the time reaching a certain lvl to be able to craft for a measly couple points for the ridiculous cost of some is pointless. HOW'S THAT FOR A BUMP? LMFAO

EDIT: Do not make them nearly impossible to craft on cost like other boss drops, if consider to approve. Just do the elite>leg>and 1 step beyond at a reasonable cost 'AS YOU' already have on others.

9. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

You need to do the maths before any crafting. It depends what level you are on whether you should 'upgrade' to elite or legendary. The higher your level the more it is ok. You still need to check though because you can upgrade to elite or legendary and actually make yourself weaker by doing so because of what the actual cost is. Use a calculator or pen and paper before you commit. If you have a lot and want to upgrade make a note of your attack and defence stats and then just do one. Recheck your stats and see what effect that had on you. If you are better off go for it, if you are now weaker then you are stupid to 'upgrade.' Just because it is possible does not mean it is right for you.

10. Demonik1

bueller......bueller....bueller....

11. slave

slave Member

im sure that people are interested in crafting...just not me

i would much rather see them working on new, replayble content as opposed to spending time developing things in crafting, that will never be used. that seems like a ridic way of spending valuable programming time

they made the level requirements so high on the elite items, anyone on that level as far surpassed that item in terms of needs
    so any programmer time wasted on this, is just that.....its a waste, it provides no value for the time spent

and it takes away any chance for new replayable content that the other 99.99 percent of the people playing are needing and craving
    unless kano wants to make this more like farmville and have crafting being the overwhelming thing that we do....

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Slave I did not realize you played VC, almost all serious players I know in PC, VC and LCN are into the crafting or at the very least the boss drops and rewards,as it is just one piece of the puzzle. IMO

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yup as Linda said, I mainly play VC and crafting is a huge part in making your character stronger if done correctly.

14. Demonik1

Bummmmmmmmmmmp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I like the idea, unfortunately this might double - triple the items in the inventory, and making the Personal Loadout working even slower.

16. Demonik1

with the strength we all stand to gain, i think thats acceptable

17. Do U Even Click M8?

Do U Even Click M8? New Member

I'm going to have to rate this 5 stars out of 10. While I think it's necessary to add crafting items to blacksmith, I think it should be limited to challenge items, (maybe) battle drops, and boss minimum dmg kill/boss helper/boss challenger rewards. Adding adventure drops would clog up the inventory page big time and would also clog up the Blacksmith lists as well. No thanks on the adventure drops, but I think the rest are fine.

18. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy Member

I totally support this. I have many warriors in retirement at the moment. Legendary and Elite versions of every item would be very useful. Beyond Legendary would also be a good idea. [SUP]10[/SUP]/[SUB]10[/SUB]

Can't there be a drop down list for each type of drop/reward? One for Adventure Drops, one for Purchasable, one for Boss Kill/Helper/Challenger rewards, one for those rewards you get in the Calendars? There would be no need for "All" as an option in the drop down list, as that would make it a bit laggy.

19. Demonik1

well there is a warrior/weapon filter which speeds it up at least 3x as fast for the warriors and about twice as fast for the weapons

20. Demonik1

another great idea lost in the mix...anything on this kano? BUMP