Syndicate Wars Round One Feedback Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Philip Graves

Philip Graves Member

Tokens

So, here is my question for you and for everyone else complaining about "Tokens". Whats wrong with the tokens the way they are? Really? Its the same for everyone... That means its an even playing field as it is. We all are dealing with the same amount of Tokens. Adding more doesn't help you! Adding more to begin with doesn't help you since everyone gets the same advantage from them!

You say you would do BA all day instead. So would I for immediate gratification, but this is a new feature that is simply an addition. Why not do both? The XP gains are good if you play more than a few minutes a day.

The tokens refill quick enough for regular players. They are meant to take time to refill and there is a limit on the refills so high levels with tons of GP's cant just refill an indefinite amount of times. (At least this is what I think. Could be wrong)

If you don't like it. Don't play. Hard for me to complain about something new and XP gaining in the game that doesn't take much time out of my day.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  2. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

The token issue and refill amounts are gripes for being impatient, as we are used to the pace of the battle arena. Syndicate Wars is a game of strategy and teamwork...not just strength or the ability to pay to win like in battle arena. Its also meant to be slower paced. I, like others, still say we should start out at 300 even with the quicker token regen. I've played on the other 3 apps, and I do have the same issue with this one, 50 token refills are a bit low. I think full refills would be better, and make it a little more engaging.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Our guild tried this out FB VC, but at 50 tokens refills 4 times a day=48 FP's each player for little reward. I'll add that uses stamina to attack or heal which is not OK with most of our guild. Up the tokens=more return KANO your double dipping anyways (refill tokens/stamina) You will make more $ IMO and give players incentive to buy tokens. PS who cares if die revamp in 15 mins=game on again.

4. Aceman41287

Aceman41287 Member

its 3FP for 50 tokens so it uses 12FP per day totalling 36FP over the 3 days just for clarification.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

4 Day's=48 FP's not 36 just for your clarification.

6. Aceman41287

Aceman41287 Member

it runs for 3 days not 4.......

7. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

I have to say this is not the feature that is going to bring new players to Lcn or make current players rush to log on.
    Am really disappointed...This could have been awesome if it was based on Battle Arena, chats would have been busy and fun could have been had.

The pace of this reminds me of highrollers....Painful.

Where is the action? :D

8. DMQ

DMQ Member

Agreed... Less of the ZZZzzz and more Bish Bash Bosh

There's only 2 in my syn and im classed Div B... Like yeah i stand a chance.. Guess i will get more action playing with Foxys sagging boobs ;)

9. Shawn J. Kim

Shawn J. Kim New Member

Hello Mi7Ch

I dont mean to be a douche but this is LCN not Viking Clan. Limiting the amount of refills is boring and a waste. We as a syn should be able to refill all the time like in Battle Arena. I know 99% of LCN agrees w me. So why do you limit us? Do you think it is fun to wait for refills? What is your Reasoning?

10. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

what is up with the syndicate war now i just purchase 50 tokens almost i purchase twice an its not letting me its telling me i need stamina :(

11. MastroML

MastroML New Member

New Syndicate Wars Feedback

Not happy to be spending 3 Favor points for 50 Tokens . . . not equitable trade - should receive more tokens for 3 favor points.

12. Matt Franks

Matt Franks New Member

ive just joined a syn and i cannot get into syn wars although the syn is in SW.. Is there any reason for this, I cannot see any restrictions saying why ?

13. Justin the killer

You have exceeded the max amount of refills for the day, please try again tomorrow its not letting me buy no one refills today what is up with this an i throught there was no restrictions???? can i have some help thanks..bc now i owe someone 6 favor points not gonna mention who...thank you

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You really need to read the guidelines, everyone has the same amount of refills in 24 hour time, whether you buy them or someone else buys them for you

15. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If you joined the syndicate after the start of syndicate wars. you cannot join during Syndicate wars, just like you cannot leave during it. No different than the Arena, you have to join before the starting bell

16. Justin the killer

what freakin guidelines i never seen it if i did i wouldnt be here messaging like i am...maybe what u shoud all do is put more details then what u have got...bc some players do get confused....put more details about this an let the developers know thanks...

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

not sure where you have been but it was posted in the forum , it is the same for armada and guild wars

as Per Mitch: date 9/25/2013

@Justin we lowered the starting token count because we made the refill time quicker, I'm trying to find the thread where we spelled out the change...

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?10816

There it is. It's for Pirate Clan but the token mechanics are the same, essentially.

18. Justin the killer

well linda i click on help on the syndicate war an it does not show where that we have restrictions on tokens refill at all..this is where i was tryin to get at...@ Linda

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Well if you had to looked at the first post and kept reading, you would have seen the info and the link, it is the same for all the games, just like the arena is the same, Mitch answered you and I posted his answer to you

20. Shawn J. Kim

Shawn J. Kim New Member

This is not Pirate Clan as stated on my last post. Let me copy and paste my last post so I can get a response!!
    <P>
    I dont mean to be a douche but this is LCN not Viking Clan. Limiting the amount of refills is boring and a waste. We as a syn should be able to refill all the time like in Battle Arena. I know 99% of LCN agrees w me. So why do you limit us? Do you think it is fun to wait for refills? What is your Reasoning?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.