The Intermittent Appearance of a Highlighted Whacked Mobster

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Garth Jones, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Garth Jones

Garth Jones Member

Hi folks,

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but I have a certain mobster who intermittently appears on my whacked mobster listing... being highlighted obviously drew my attention and I was happy with the result when attacking as I felt I was getting maximum XP for my efforts in doing so. At first I thought this mobster gave me the most XP, however, attacking another higher level whacked mobster gave me more. Question then is what is a highlighted mobster doing on my feed?

Cheers

:cool:

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Highlighted how exactly? If you can post a screenshot that might help or provide some more detail as to what you mean by "highlighted".

Cheers

3. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I think posting a screenshot its against TOU, but in al 4 games 25-50% of the whacked/undead ones have the color of the healed ones.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Posting a screenshot isn't against the TOU, but putting links to other players name is.

I can see how this would possibly conflict with that (seeing as it's about a highlighted player name), so the best bet would be to send that on in to Support.

5. Garth Jones

Garth Jones Member

When next it appears I shall do just that as a picture always tells a story :)
    Cheers :)