[All] arena participation idea

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by polishpimp, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

I used to play MS, I have since started playin in Kong.... I left a strong account and still come back and visit for chits and giggles... but I for 1 dont want my account entered by anyone but me... my decision...isn't this still America?

It would be like all the alts that were entered when I did play....reason bein rewards for my account would stay the same, makin it very easy to target in the BA imo!

Leave the entering to the ones that WANT to join...not to just throw in accounts with no rhyme or reason just to better the enrollment ...

I for 1 would like to know if you can delete or reset an account? Cause I would certainly like to (worst case scenario) ...I do NOT wanna b entered into anything by anyone but me..and btw I am still a payin customer! I just play on a different Platform right now...but as I said... I may come back to haunt you all ..lol

So my vote is a 1...would b lower but Zero is not an option!!!

2. gtbuddy

gtbuddy New Member

well said you are 100%,wait make that 210% right

3. ben

ben Active Member

now there is an honest answer from someone that doesnt play on kps2(myspace version) and she is 100% right...Thank you Angel...

4. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

never thought I hear that from you...lol

5. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

and I do come back every once in awhile to mess with ya....just in stealth:cool:mode

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

And how about those that supposingly got there account removed...a member of a armada you once worked with in the arena...

this player apparently managed to get kano to erase the account...if they caught wind they were entered in..i think they would b ripping into kano bout it.

if this is true bout them gettin kano to remove there account thats another issue all together...but point is the account was removed so it shouldnt be entered in.

free will violation at its fullest.

7. slave

slave Member

this is one of the best ideas ive ever heard of, if people dont want to play they dont have to, they dont even have to go to arena and "check" to see how they are doing.

i dont want to be on someones fight list, i dont want to get listed, i dont want to get ambushed, yet i have no choice in any of those matters, i have no free will....

f&*^ free will, its a game and this is for the good of the game, it would make it last longer thats for sure, and thats what it was sold as
    as a way for people with no fight list to get pvp in. i have no fight list, i have no free will to fight

again pimp comes up with a great idea and all the naysayers what do they do?? they whine about balance and free will
    yet offer no suggestions to improve the game, but do nothing but shoot down anyone who does offer something up to improve the game

my son doestn play anymore - yet he is offered up on the hit list - he doesnt want to be listed (free will) yet he still is
    i dont want to be listed, i dont want to be fodder for someone to get rich on, yet it happens and there is not a single thing i can do about it, your argument of free will is horrible.....just absolutely horrible

if you cant offer up any good suggestions, maybe you should rethink why your posting in the forum...

nice idea pimp

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

ummmm...kano is a Canadian company. Even if it were an American co.....since obummer became prez our rights to choose are being stripped...so whats your point;)

9. ben

ben Active Member

this is battle arena where you actually have to sign up to enter...regular game play you signed up for when you made a account..you chose to play the game where battle and listing is part of it...arena is seperate and is FREE CHOICE to enter or not...being forced to enter and being unwilling fodder is dead wrong...anyone that dont think so really needs their head examined...

10. slave

slave Member

the same rules apply when you signed up for an account, kano can and does change the rules
    max number of energy, challenge acheivements, both extremely bs changes
    how about a change that benefits PLAYERS for a change, this would do nothing but increase opportunity

and if you make such an insuination about me getting my head examined, maybe you ought to try it first
    maybe your the one that needs it....

as far as im concerned, arena and faction wars is regular game play
    unwilling fodder is a laughable statement, since it does not in any way shape or form cause your account to suffer

you lose no xp, your fight record is not affected, you lose no health.....so try again about being unwilling fodder...

11. polishpimp

Ty Slave.

Yeah ....the whole "free will" thing is the goofiest thing Ive ever heard. I think they just keep repeating it in hopes of convincing themselves. Im yet to hear a single legitimate reason as to why its a bad idea, like u said...free will doesnt exist anywhere else in these games....yet you dont see them advocating to stop any of that. Apparently "free will" only matters when its something they are opposed to...they are starting to sound a lot like Obama...lol

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

you are a moron.

i dont wanna help rivals in there.

you would be complaining if these frozen accounts made reward tier and you know it.

then complain to kano bout that...

oh wait...then change it to where rewards are given after arena is over so actives rank higher....

i see right through this one and its just dead wrong beating a dead horse even more.

rating is still low on this and in all reality this needs to be rejected.

13. polishpimp

Do u write all your jokes yourself? Answer me this smart guy....if an account no longer exists....then how in the hell could it be entered...IT DOESNT EXIST! Perhaps u should pause a moment and actually think about what u are going to say before u say it.

As far as Abandoned or frozen accounts go....they gave up any rights when they quit or got busted cheating.

14. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

I am voicing my opinion as that's why the forums are for...there is NO Point! just MY Opinion!.... you suggested a change in game play that I do not like or back in anyway , shape or form thus rating it a big fat 1 :D

As I am still semi-active on Kanoplay, but spend most of my time in Kong...where btw have less players in the BA than over there>>>>
    my thought is recruit real players....last week MW's was the featured game in Kong...loads of New Players joined, but with that said...you cant join until a certain lvl anyway...so with the influx of new people....real people....(not alts or inactive accounts)...its still gonna b awhile.

And even in Canada I do believe there a democracy :D

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

yeah it doesnt exist meaning no longer available like any frozen account....derrrrrrrrrrrr

16. polishpimp

You help rivals in some way with just about any action u take in game. When u list somebody dont u think they might be a rival of one of your other rivals? When u kill somebody elses boss is there never one of your rivals that also helped on that boss? By killing that boss u ensured that your rival is getting XP and rewards. When u kill an opponent in the arena does it not make sense that u just helped a rival climb another rung in the rankings?

You got any arguments that actually make sense?

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

but i wont be helping in the arena where its FREE CHOICE to enter.

free choice free choice free choice free choice free choice free will free will free will

F R E E W I L L

F R E E C H O I C E.

18. polishpimp

Oh...u mean those frozen accounts that magically appear on god bounties? Apparently they do exist.

Any other desperate attempts i can shoot holes in?

19. polishpimp

ROFLMAO....I see u finally broke and youve reverted back to elementary school . Good place for ya....youve so much yet to learn

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

go back to pre school cause ya clueless what free will is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.