[All] arena participation idea

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by polishpimp, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KuraiKiller

KuraiKiller Member

So you don't have to do anything, you don't have to acknowledge anything, you don't have to care, and you might get a reward at random, and there is a problem? Ok then.

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Very cool Neil...TY! yeah...u know how TP is....he says all kinds of crap that he never backs up with sound reasoning or logic. He just likes to spam threads that do anything but help him in an effort to have them derailed or closed. Its sad what some will resort to due to lack of skill or sound reasoning.

3. ben

ben Active Member

i wonder why all these threads you have made on ba...

let the vote on them show how people really think about them...

4. polishpimp

5. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

ya i dont think that FB PC arena needss it because they usually have about 600-800 participants so this idea wouldnt do much over there, but as for KP PC it despritly needs more participation because it as already stated has on average 150 max that join and only about 50 actually play from what i can tell and we always get the same results with the winners and i usually place in the same spot wich is around 50-60.

but i couldnt agree with this idea more then i do right now. more peple would stir things up a little bit meaning it would be more fun.

6. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

10/10 this is an excellent idea. I play FB ZS and am a regular arena participant. I do not see any adverse effects from this. This would be forcing entry, not participation. For those that don't want to be "fodder," guess what, you aren't. If people want to get stronger and build their character they can buy refills in the regular game to further their character, they don't need arena. This is the same thing as being on someone's fight list, I thought that was a great analogy.

7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

sorry but if you think that the votes represent the idea for how good it is that couldnt be more wrong and a perfect example would be well my ideas lol. alot dont get the best rating you could say lol. but the one i just made about a week ago that is about interest is a pretty good idea even though the rating isnt that good

8. ben

ben Active Member

remove this post for pimp is breaking the tou by saying it and no proof of it at all...

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I have a problem with it and it is my right to voice my objection just as it is your right to speak up for it on its behalf, but as a FB player NO I do not want to be there unless I decide. period, end of sentence, ""if"" you happen to play on a platform where not enough players are and I have no idea if you do or who you are, if that is your issue here,there or anywhere,that is not my problem so do not make it mine. thanks

10. KuraiKiller

KuraiKiller Member

I play on the Kong ZS BA, which has the lowest numbers probably of all games/servers. I have also played over 20 FB ZS BAs, and it has been slowly dwindling since it started. It will need it eventually.

11. polishpimp

Considering that sharing forum accounts is not presently against the rules....what am i accusing of...something thats legal? Its only a violation if its accusations of something that violates the TOU broski...LOL

12. polishpimp

Like I said Linda....I amended my post to only include the arenas with poor participation numbers. Considering u stated that u didnt care about the arenas that didnt affect u I hope u didnt vote it down for the arenas where it would be of help

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

End of the day its a selfish idea.

1 star and i only have 1 account as kano can confirm(my banned and abanoned long ago ones dont count as they aint active)

14. polishpimp

lmao...your "banned account" says it all. Everybody knows u post from bens account....try selling your BS to someone else

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

And if this does go through

what happens if a frozen or abandoned account gets in reward tier?

goes to no one...

more ways the balance would b thrown off and yes pimp you would b one of the first to complain bout that as would others.

if someone enters inactive and gets reward tier thats one thing as there playing the game still.

but for a frozen or abandon account to get reward tier....

itll throw the balance totally off

16. polishpimp

How will it throw off the balance? It would be no diff than an inactive ranking. Instead of just saying it would throw the balance off a hundred times why not explain what balance and how this would throw it off....come on smart guy, lets here what ya got.

17. ben

ben Active Member

i wonder if any one could see that tp... its just a bad ideal all together ...

18. polishpimp

Ok benny boy...how about u trying to do what Tp cant do and actually explain why its a bad deal and how it will upset the balance. Yeah...thats what I thought.

19. ben

ben Active Member

who is benny boy??? if you talking to me please address me by my name...and just who you think you calllin boy...unless you calling yourself a boy...

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

yeah some dont want to be free exp to others.

they dont want to be fodder to those in the arena and thsts there FREE CHOICE.

this idea takes away free will anf that is jusr wronk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.