[All] arena participation idea

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by polishpimp, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

some dont enter it for reasons of there own.

not wanting to help rivals get more exp...

maybe the arena is against there religion...

you dont know the reasons someone dont enter but if they dont enter thats there choice.

i wouldnt wanna be entered if i couldnt make it.

and thats my choice.

MY CHOICE.

seriously id be complaining to kano bout this as would many others.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

active players forced entered would care or did u forget that???

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

"the protector " only thinks about himself....the last thing he wants is the arena to last longer or for other players to be able to build additional health. he has a defensive build, after the addition of the slider that drastically shortened the arena it gave players with defensive builds a huge advantage. The last thing he wants is for the arena to last longer as it levels the playing field a bit in that defensive accounts cant just ride out the vast majority of the arena in defense. Hes scared that players will actually have to play and use strategy rather than just rely on an unfair advantage. You will note that "the protector" has no problem with putting people on bounty whether they like it or not....apparently "free will" does not apply when not advantages to him....lol

All your points are very valid ....hence the reason I decided to post it in the "ideas" section. GREAT JOB!

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Your the one selfishly trying to shorten d time and rid the slider so whos the selfish one hypocrotic pimp as usual

5. polishpimp

so your reply to my comment about frozen and abandoned accounts being entered is that ..."active players forced entered would care "? ROFLMAO

6. ben

ben Active Member

pimp i cant believe you would stoop this low...to take away peoples free rights in the game like this..i thought you were better than that...need my glasses??? cause this thread shows you're blind...

7. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

10 stars. Great idea. The person you hate is going to get exp regardless. The arena needs more players, especially on Kong/AG ZS. You don't lose experience from this, your stats aren't affected, and I really fail to see how this is a bad thing. If it makes you feel any better perhaps this can be edited so ONLY banned/inactive accounts get entered automatically. I would prefer everyone, but I'll take any accounts that I can get thrown in there...

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

thats still a bad idea...

seriously what is wrong with everyone??

full moon or something???

this is a terrible idea it really is.

banned means banned.

some entered alts in there to gain unfair edges.

and now the accounts that were banned for entering in as alts are now back in???

hello..............

this throws off the balance....

if inactive accounts are inactive they are inactive..

entering them in the arena is dead wrong...

maybe they quit cause of the arena and now you wanna enter them back in....

it could be against religion to enter a arena...who knows...

but the only ones that should enter are the ones that signed up.

9. gtbuddy

gtbuddy New Member

1 star for this i think a half of star for this pimp,some time you have some good idea but this one is thumbs down and half of star.....i think you need to take break off the forum for sure

10. KuraiKiller

KuraiKiller Member

Maybe it's just the people that actually play the BA that think this is a good idea, not all the people that sit in defensive, getting top 20 standings by doing nothing.

Not a single detrimental thing is happening to an account that would be forced into the BA.

If indeed Protector, you are just a player that throws on defensive the whole BA and hopes for a high rank, then you have no real opinion on the matter, at least in regards to the length of BA and the level of activity. I am sure you have played some BA's before, but assuming that you just sit in defensive for a bunch, then I don't see why you should care. If it's not true, so be it, I welcome your opinion.

Kong BA is rife with defensive players who do nothing the whole time, with a few who feel the need to complain about the proceedings. Me and my partner play Kong, and any BA we have played, we are rank 1-2, except the last time, when we did it as a guild and took places 1-5 and 7''th. Every time it goes the same, us two seek out any of the maybe 10 actives we can find (excluding some, depending on the BA), defeat them or put them in defensive, then take out all the inactives, until we are left with 30-40 defensive players. We just sit there tapping them, waiting for their stance to run out. We only have maybe 100-120 each Arena, and only 10-15% are truly active. We feel kind of bad about taking out all the actives, because it's hard to fight two people that can communicate in real-time. But anyways, bumping up the numbers of fodder is going to help those other actives in a big way. It will be harder for us to find them, and they will be able to build good hitpoints.

To be clear, I don't discount the selfish nature of this change, sure, it's great to get more xp, and have more challenge. So what? I put in some work and get a reward, that's how it should work.

I haven't heard any legitimate point. Free rights, I don't understand what exactly is being violated, there is no duress or forcible compliance on the user, if they don't want to play, don't.

"it could be against religion to enter a arena...who knows..." - Yeah, give me a break, show me a single world religion that allows for everything you can do in ZS, but is opposed to group brawls. Betting, maybe, in a way, but we don't need to split hairs.

11. ben

ben Active Member

really now i play pc ba most of the time... so that sure dont fly with me...

then say i cant then its my free choice to be in it or not and not forced in it...

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

No 1 star I do not want to be fodder for some enemy getting stronger off my hard work, nope no thanks.

13. polishpimp

LMAO...Go figure...the 3rd person from the same armada that is against the idea and doesnt offer a single logical reason as to why

14. polishpimp

what about entering abandoned or frozen accounts much like what they do with god bounties?

15. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Those players do not"""" PLAY""" anymore, I do and if I miss entering an arena it is on me for whatever reason , not cause it is forced on me

That is so comparing apples with oranges, and I have said it before FB has no problem with the number of players, so if you Mean for the old myspace where like no one even plays, then you have my blessings, but No way not on fb , nope, nada , nuka zilch , did I mention No :p

16. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

hey pimp i am for this i am one of the few people left that still play in the arena on KP PC and when you dont even get 200 people i dont know why you wouldnt want more activity.

i think it is a good idea. getting more activity would make the arena better and nnot throw off the balence and the reason i have for that is, think of it thi way a lot of people join and dont play so why would it be diferent now. if this idea is exepted it would be just like people join but dont play so IMO no balence is broken.

10 stars from me

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Well then request this for any other platform other than FB, as I believe you, Polish do not play there , if you do it can't be a serious account.

18. polishpimp

The protector although defensively built plays a lil bit but hes also the #2 player in Kanoplay PC...his cohorts or shared forum accounts up here that are also disagreeing yet not offering any logical explanation as to why happen to be the #1 player in Kanoplay PC and the the #8 player in KP PC and all reside in the same armada. They dominate the KP PC arena because lesser leveled players cant build the health to beat them because the arena is so short and most are in defensive stance. They also play the Kanoplay VC arena but are much less in levels....once again they have defensive built accounts and have found they have fared better now that they can ride out the arena in defense. Its all about them...they do not care about whats good for the game. A simple search of their forum history clearly shows that. Whenever a good idea comes up that doesnt benefit them in its entirety they spam the thread with illogical drival like u see here hoping to derail the thread or have it closed. It doesnt help that its currently not against the rules to share forum accounts, " The protector" regularly posts and votes on behalf of Ben and others from his armada....just like he has here. Shameless? U bet!

19. polishpimp

Ive edited my original post stating that this idea is for arenas that lack decent participation numbers. Keep in mind linda...the last Kanoplay PC arena only had 145 players. It was pretty much nothing but sitting around for the first few hours waiting for players to come out of defense.

20. ben

ben Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.