[VC] Battle Arena Defensive Mode

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Demonik1, Sep 20, 2013.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Edit: Perhaps I was a bit hasty. Let's keep this on topic and respectful!

2. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

I cant agree with this ideea. Somethimes Im at work and could not play from the begining, so I have the option to activate defense stance hoping I will be still alive in 2 hours or when Im back home! If def stance will be removed Arena will be only for a few players that are online when its starting! In 2 -3 hours most will be already dead and is not fair considering we are living in diferent regions of the world. Olso def stance is part of the stratagy , to know when and how to use it, make the game more interesting and inteligent

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Nobody is asking for defensive stance to be removed. There are different start times meant to appease players that live in time zones. It may be strategy to no when and when not to use it but thats not being questioned either. Since the advent of the multiple attack slider here in Kanoplay/MS the duration of the slider has been cut by 2/3 and players now have more defensive stance than the arena is long. So now even more players dont play as they can just sit in def. and rank better wthout doing anything. Nothing strategic about that.....thats just a freebie for doing nothing

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Oh brother...

Defense time is earned...by altering d time in any way your killing a legit strategy that if taken away would warrant reallocation of skills as thats a game changing change there that would have drastic impact on platers games...

1 srar

5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

sorry, ill never see doing nothing as a legit strategy....it is what it is, NOTHING. im sure even half-brained morons could see that

6. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

Kano, your "starting in defensive mode" feature is a joke. Its an abusive feature. On KP, those inactive with over 2 hours defensive stance can easily get to top 20 if they started in defense!

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Why fix something thats not broken?

If even just 1 second was taken away ftom someones defense time they deserve skill reallocation as a drastic impact has been done.

Someone does nothing and gets a good rank..they only get rewarded for rank 50(they deserve full reward but thats another issue)

Defense time has been earned...arena going by faster now..big deal..defense time was earned so they deserve to use every second of it even if not active..to say they dont is absurd.

Its not a joke..its smart playing...

8. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

I can see that TP is not seeing the TRUE picture on this. defense is a strategy if you are active and using it to stop the attacker but not as a way of getting what you do not work for

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

And again..where in the rules does it say its not a strategy?

Where does it say you have to use it a certain way?