Well BAM!!!!!! 30,000th bounty!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kel the Merciful King, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

30,000 Dead or Alive Achievement Sept 8, 2013.JPG

That is what it looks like for those that are gamers here.

2. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

big congrats on achievement wtg

3. Maler

Maler Member

The third one and the only one active :D
    Great job!

4. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

That's the style Kel!!! However for having gotten 30,000 bounty kills, that's all they gave you??? 4 skill and 5 favor points?

5. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I would have liked a puppy for it too, v. that actual reward.

This is one of those achievements you do have to have played and with skill to earn. A mouser might be jealous at how fast I can change directions to snag em.

I do have homage to pay: to Griff, Bolt, Eric, and Mike for the encouragement, shared tips, and competition. Daniel too, who I mentored for a time: he was real good to even too good but that was his "sport." Bolt was a tad better than Griff, in set number of kills per listing matches conducted. Griff was the best of all earning to me the title of The Legendary Bounty Hunter.

Thank you.

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Congrats kel!

7. Morgar

Morgar New Member

I am on 25 bounty kills now. I need to step up a bit! lol. Congrats to a fantastic achievment!

8. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Well done mate. Now go and massage your fingers & have a cold beer to cool your hands down. :cool:

9. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy Member

I need to step up a bit more. I'm only at 14 bounty kills.

10. Congrats! I need to sneak back on and try to snag one sometime. ;) Happy Gaming everyone. I miss all my old time friends and allies. Remember to get outside and enjoy the sunshine from time to time. Man, I really so miss the old days.... GRIFF