[Forums] opera_next & kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Vlmor Vlmorky, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Vlmor Vlmorky

Vlmor Vlmorky New Member

logon screen is unstable and i cannot log onto my kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra_server2 with opera next anymore, though with mozilaff it works. is it OperaNext`s glitch or kano/apps. will it stay so?

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Did opera_next work properly before we launched the redesign of KanoPlay? I know there are also issues with Opera Mini on mobile devices since the redesign.

Please let us know and it can help us diagnose the issue.

3. Vlmor Vlmorky

Vlmor Vlmorky New Member

m not sure about dates; let`s say: i installed opera-next some 10 weeks ago and kanoplay responds correctly for aprox. 8 weeks, glitch(constant site reloading, logging and other links- impossible) appeared maybe 10 (1,2+/-) days ago

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Yeah that might line up pretty good with the site redesign. If you can please try a different browser such as Chrome or Firefox. Hopefully that is not too much of an inconvenience and we will see if this layout issue can be easily fixed.

5. Vlmor Vlmorky

Vlmor Vlmorky New Member

i m playing mw with firefox these days.
    ..... when think twice, must be matter of opera`s update refreshment.each opera starting were offering updates files- i v skipped once. maybe it stopped updating. reinstall should surely give the answer.