Kanoplay/MS VC Battle arena 6/27/13

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by polishpimp, Jun 28, 2013.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You won with SnG helping you.

And the one you won Ben wasn't in.

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Claiming that the slider makes it easier for lowers yet not able to prove it in VC or any where else for that matter while I have proved my point by actually doing it.......yep.....no brain.

Look it up.

3. polishpimp

Whats your point? Half your argument earlier was to play as a team....thats why the slider is so great....that the point u were trying to make wasnt it?

BS....i delivered the death blow on Ben myself.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

WRONG!!!!

You won round SIX.

Ben was not in that..I WAS.

You may of killed him round 5.

But thats where you SHOULD of won but didnt thanks to Dock.

5. polishpimp

Thats right...I did put a whoopn on u guys more than once under the 1 attack system and being half the level. Thanks for proving my point again.

But your wrong about Ben....I whooped him like a pinata....lol

6. ben

ben Active Member

after round 5 i jjust was not up to play the arena for a while do to my health at the time... i didnt play a few arenas after that and wingman will tell you that him self if you ask him...i just played my played my game thats it...so please get your facts right pimp...

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You didn't take 1st when you killed him.

The ones you took first in you never killed him.

That was back when you had CoV helping you.

Just think what you could of done in those close rounds if there was that 3 stam slider.

Rounds we won you might of pulled off.

8. ben

ben Active Member

your dead wrong on that one pimp ask wingman he will tell you...

9. polishpimp

LOL...we won despite being a chaotic disorganized group under the 1 attack system which according to you is more difficult...Im cool with that. I dont dwell on the what ifs /the ones we lost....we lost fair n square and I m cool with that too. Especially when taking into consideration we were massively out gunned in terms of level....we should have lost but didnt....makes it even sweeter.

Why do I need to ask Wingman? I was there and know what happened each time. Earlier you tried to say that Wingman could verify that names were leaked and that helped us/him....but the reality was he was not part of our group nor did we know your names......so obviously your memory is skewed. Is it because u keep sticking your foot in your mouth?

10. polishpimp

Nope....I remember it clearly and dont need to ask anyone. The fact is youve proven my point and I appreciate it greatly... TY kind sir!

11. ben

ben Active Member

sorry to bust your bubble but your dead wrong on that one pimp dead wrong...why not ask wingman afraid you will find out the truth pimp and your dead wrong...i see your pride blocks your jugement and cant see past your own nose by it...

12. polishpimp

Lmao....no need to because I already know....that and Im enjoying watching u squirm....im human what can I say. Maybe when u admit your trying to mislead players on the topic of this thread for your your own gain Ill humor you and ask him....until then....wallow in the hole youve dug. Enjoy...im off to bed....big day with kids tomorrow. ;)

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Pimp even Kano can probably verify you never took 1st when you killed Ben.

Round 5 would be the ONLY time you could of killed him but you didn't win that one..Beth did.

Sorry Pimp but the times you took 1st you never killed Ben.

Maybe you killed me but it wasnt Ben.

Iminactiveumaywinlol..THAT was the round Ben wasn't in which was round 6.

Thats the one you won on.

I remember clear as day my very first hit was you.

Ben wasn't in that one.

That one was the one I was going in and out of d mode.

Lets not forget who was #2 in the world at that time as well with a nice level gap over me.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

And another thing Pimp.

Those times you guys won the levels were a bit closer together than what they are now.

Had you guys tried it at 1 stam with the levels the way they are now I seriously doubt you guys would of pulled it off.

15. Eric Thunderbone

Eric Thunderbone Active Member

UPDATE (or my second foray into the 3-attack slider arena):

Today, I joined the arena at exactly the time it started (2 pm my time) and immediately began indiscriminately attacking people until I found one whose health wasn't too high and just attacked repeatedly until they were dead (or in the case of the last one I attacked - until he fought back and killed me). Completely different strategy than I've used in the past. I ended up killing seven or eight folks and I survived long enough (with a couple trips to defensive mode) to burn through about 5K stamina and earn almost a million XP. At my level, that was good enough for nine levels advanced.

But even then, I died fifty-one minutes in. So...while I earned as many XP as I probably ever have in the arena (or close to it) from the attacks alone, I had ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE at finishing even in the top 20%, much less achieving a personal best 40th place finish as I had before and earning the bonuses which come with that. I still think I like the old way better, although I have found a way to at least gain significant XP from the arena, even if I have no hope of advancing very far.

If I try some third strategy in a further arena, I'll post the results. Of course, I'm presuming someone still cares about my mid-to-lower level experience! :rolleyes:

16. polishpimp

Im actually very glad your continuing to post your experiences and look forward to more. Its player such as yourself that Im trying to help. Perhaps my thoughts and ideas on this subject are wrong and Ide be just fine with that if in the end we come up with the best fit for all while not hurting any segment of the player populations games excessively. I wish more low to mid levels would share their experiences