[Forums] Turf War shot problems

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Lucian Costa, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The lag time between accepting and friend and getting them as clan , happens almost all the time, but it will finally add them, I am use to it , not sure why it happens, maybe it is a fb thing. The challenge thing is actually something kano did , I would have to find the thread saying why, when I have more time will look for it, That last problem, a friend had the other day, for some reason using google chrome when he switched to firefox, it worked better for him, not sure why, but I use google chrome and I have not had this particular issue.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Seriously Kano?

This is NERVEWRECKING.

Are you trying to anger us into getting heart attacks by this dumb message popping up 5x before it goes through.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

yep...worse than ever. This is exactly the kind of thing that should be dealt with once and for all before any new content/updates is added

4. DMQ

DMQ Member

Sitting in the middle of nowhere on mob phone , hardly any signal.. The last thing i want is "another action is in process"

Could of done all 3 summer sozzlers by now

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Is this still happening? Was it only for the weekend calendar?

That would help us track it down.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yes Kendall it was occurring on the weekend calendar.

7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Hmm, it could be from when players are attempting to help out on a shot, will have to dig into that one a bit.

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I never post 3 day help and it was happening to me quite a bit.