[FB] Bravo!! you pooched arena again

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by slave, Jul 6, 2013.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Why not remove the slide bar from facebook? I never play there so it wont bother me none....

Dont be saying something if it dont concern you.

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

lol...relax guys....he said he didnt care if they removed it from kanoplay/ms not that they should. You guys r to funny.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I dont care if they remove it from fb not saying they should just saying I dont care if they did remove it from fb.

But in all realness the way it is now is perfect.

Was a nice addition.

Any chance bringing it back to a 10 stam slider Kano?

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

lmao...what a putz.

5. slave

slave Member

my original post was about the gameplay in arena being pooched again...

i have to wonder when they are going to stop efffing with arena and just let us play
    it was so bad at start, i almost didnt continue, when gameplay is so atrocious, and youve waited all day to play and then find out you cant even log in an attack, you have to wonder what they are doing over at kano to pooch arena time in and time out?

why cant it just work right?

maybe kano can push some more code in arena every time to pooch play? oh wait...they are!!

as far as slider it has decreased some strategy and unfortunately even though game play is fast at start, it quickly dies off as soon as there are no more active people but everyone waiting it out in defensive, if you are the last one to go defensive congratulations you got a top 10 finish

but realistically im losing my interest in arena as now it is nothing more than glorified hitlist spamming
    click the button as fast as you can, hope for a kill
    that only lasts so long....

6. Chima Ejim

Chima Ejim Banned

Comment Removed

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013
  7. Chima Ejim

Chima Ejim Banned

Definitely. I wish it could be something that actually requires some skill instead of just sitting there clicking the mouse over and over, and over, and over, and over again.

8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Just a heads-up: in 35 mins starts the Arena, can you guys start the servers before? The last few times in zombie slayer we had to wait around 15 mins until it was playable, thanks.

9. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

i guess the answer is no

10. im the beast

im the beast Member

the lag is really really becoming a issue for the 2nd of the last 3 ba a freind has dead b/c they couldnt go def or even know that someone was on them..this is a big issue this makes people not want to even try it the one freind that it happened to hasnt played one since and he spend un and does alot of attacking..i feel bad for player who are active and die b/c they dont know whats going on..we have started ba many times without any lag at all please kano get it fixed its starting to really mess things up...

11. slave

slave Member

i hear several strategies being displayed, but ive gone to a different one
    i use the fortitude bar strategy
    it adds an extra level of strategy......

12. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

lvel 20 not 1 attaack-- ok ya say 100 aTTacks ==if yay diint hit 100 then no sense in getting top 300

13. Survival Streak 0

...pardon?

14. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Took me a minute to figure it out, but I think he was saying someone made rank 20 without attacking once.

15. Survival Streak 0

wonder where that was then...wasn't fb, kp or ag/kong *shrugs

16. 'David Ramos

hhmm made top 50 not a single attack--sucks these battles start when im sleeping

17. 'David Ramos

helps havin 15000 def 12 att

18. 'David Ramos

just watching douche puppys attack then losing!

19. 'David Ramos

only need 100 attacks? ok ill attack a level d or e 3 ezkills

20. Survival Streak 0

d...e? you're confusing the battle arena with faction wars
    must've been on kp...there was less than 50 active people there
    still can't decipher this message