[FB] Stamina bug?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Just Dreym, Jun 3, 2013.

1. domino

domino Member

im level 2004 butcher joined 166 days ago , i dont know from where u get this info 1777 gardner ....

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

@ Domino. I was talking to the person who I quoted in my post, it had nothing to do with your "secret strategy".

But since I m here and you had the courtesy to reply...I shall do the same. THATS AWESOME BRO....CONGRATS! Ive been playing these games for years and have been dumping money into them only to have these hacks at Kano screw me over time and time again. Sounds to me like you really caught Kano sleeping...good for you!

Sooooo....how about helping a brother out? I would greatly appreciate if you let me know what this secret is. How about sending me a private message and we can talk about it? Screw all these Nay saying guys n gals...they're just jealous because your the guy who figured it out. I wont tell a soul bro...I promise! Looking forward to hearing from ya.

3. domino

domino Member

i just will tell in this game have 3 ways for good leveling-
    1 huge squad + social feed and total ignoring the aggressive players whit ambushes and body traps, only 250 hitlist for achievements and never punch
    2 world boss attacks
    3 Battle arena( for new players must have 5-6-7k attack minimum 1000-1050 stamina and good invest in hp(20-30k)health or attack perk, (defense skill only slow - fast leveling)

4. domino

domino Member

... 10 ambushes are not a hiding :p

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Thats great and all....but I was hoping for the super duper ultra secret recipe for unlimited stamina. If your speaking of a "loop"...that eventually becomes null n void.

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

What, so no punching, listing, fighting,?? what fun is that ? Just to level fast? I could see that being important in a non fighting game, but whatever floats your boat.

7. domino

domino Member

i can broke your jaw from fight, but you will ambush me, hitlist me, and bodytrap me and maybe i will be in punch target, what is the point to play your game ?!

polishpimp i will save the super duper ultra secret recipe for me if i tell you this will no be more secret . I tell u a,b,c if you create hybrid from 1,2,3 you maybe will know how to have unlimited stamina refill.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

so you or whoever fought the undead to level, not very brave are of anyone lol and more important if that is not your account , you just broke a forum code of conduct by posting it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2013