Myspace Update June 11 2013

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saywhy

saywhy New Member

Thank you LuscLadyGreywolf, I didn't know one could do that with the photos.

2. no problem hon ... hope they didn't lose any of yours like they did mine

3. Allen Sumaran

Allen Sumaran Member

Well I went to kanoapps this morning and it brought up my FACEBOOK VC account and not my old myspace account. Will I be able to find my old myspace account, or is it gone? Or is it just not ready yet? I think we were told that we would be sent an email with the logon info, so not too worried yet. Thanks for all your hard work Kendall and everyone at KANO!!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Reading thru all the info, I think it is not ready yet, They will be in in a few hours, and they worked real late trying to conquer this major issue.

5. ben

ben Active Member

o yea they have 1 hex of a day before them today...

6. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

same here and link i had boomarked to get to offsite, tells me to go to myspace and redo, HOW ABOUT POSTING A LINK ON HERE

7. Quicker

Quicker New Member

I have a stereo here at home,lol ,the new myspace is music, kinda of pissed me off , I went in New myspace and deleted account, hope that wasnt a mistake before getting completely transferred to new playing area

8. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

I agree wendah, i actually had ssome ideas
    1 KANO APPS SOCIAL NETWORK, THE GAME SO POPULAR IT WENT SOCIAL
    2 KANO APPS SOCIAL NETWORK, CLAN UP

9. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

I have opted to transfer my myspace viking to Kongregate. However now Kano is permanently making an offsite, I do not have the need for transferring to Kongregate anymore. Problem is that I can not get into VC on myspace to change that....How do we fix this KANO??

10. Gamerobber

Gamerobber New Member

I received the emails from Kano, but all the emails were blank, and now MS is gone and I have no idea where my account went to! When I log into Kanoplay, it brings up my facebook account/games, not MS games I was promised! why the blank emails?

11. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

i just want to know how Kano managed to get that knife out of there backs
    most people here are upset about this situation for 1 reason or the other, imagine how kano feels getting this dumped on them and then trying to keep all of us happy also. Dang i have enough troubles just trying to keep 1 woman happy. So way to go Kano, you wont please everyone. But i am happy with your efforts,
    MY PERSONAL preference would be to transfer my account in tact to Myspace, and get a migration package for my existing account there, BUT I BACK KANO IN ANY DECISION THEY MAKE Thanks for all the fun over the years THE WINGMAN aka SNUFFY

Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  12. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Last week we got through to a couple different people that work at MS, no specific dates were given but they said it would happen later in the month and not this week.

13. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

So this what feels like to be homeless, aaahhh...the life of a transient gamer...the wide open digital superhighway, new portals, sites to see and no homepage to tie me down. (que music) nobody knows the troubles ive seen..................;)

14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yeah thought hi5 was bad...

This is by far worse.

Sorry again for going off when this was hi5 and saying ya guys dont care.

15. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Well hopefully we willbe able to solve that for you today.

We found the issue with the blank emails and will be getting back head down on the offsite. We will definitely have updates posted on forum today to try to bring some clarity around any mis-information that may have come up in this thread.

16. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Its all good Kendall....Ive no doubt u guys will get it all figured out. A few bumps and bruises are expected along the way....but thats certainly better than the alternative. My previous comment was just me having a lil fun

17. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

You will be able to play on the Kano Play version that we are setting up.

18. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

I can get on my zombie game for now because I made a api the other day,like a book mark,but its only good for a few more days so I hope KANO gets it figured out SOON. I see nothing wrong with how they want to do things.

19. Anyone know if it's ok to delete my ms account now. Or, should I wait?

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I would wait until the transfer is complete just to be safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.