Community Announcement: A New Community Manager!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wonder Bread, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

I'm extremely excited to announce today that we have recently hired and are currently on-boarding a new Community Manager! We're currently showing Mitch the ropes, and, starting with today, you'll start to see him popping up here on the forums.
    Although I'm moving on to different things, I'm extremely proud of what we've accomplished in the community in the past year and I appreciate everyone who's been working to keep it an awesome, civil, and respectful place. Games are awesome, and gamers are even more so. Remember to keep being great to eachother in the community, while beating the tar out of one another in-game, of course. Mitch is an extremely talented and organized individual, and I'm very much excited to see what he can do with and for you all.

Without further ado, here's Mitch!

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi everybody! My name is Mitch (or mi7ch as I’ve so cleverly nicknamed myself) and I’m taking over the role of Community Manager from the estimable “Wonder Bread”, a.k.a. Dan. You’ll still see him around the forums every once and awhile, but from now on I’ll be handling everything from interacting with you fine folk to fielding any issues or concerns you may have.

For a little bit of background, I have extensive experience in customer service and I’ve had a hand in running a nice little gaming community for the last few years (I won’t plug it here, but it should make for a fun Google scavenger hunt). I’ve been playing video games for as long as I can remember and there’s no genre I’m unfamiliar with.

So yeah, that’s just a little blurb about me, but I’m sure you’ll get to know me better over the coming months. I appreciate your patience during this (hopefully) smooth and brief transition and I’m looking forward to managing this awesome community!

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Welcome Mitch :)

4. HammerTime

HammerTime Member

Welcome dude, hope you enjoy the craziness

5. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Welcome to the madhouse, mi7ch. Nice timing, too.

6. ONE_EYE_JOE

ONE_EYE_JOE New Member

Welcome aboard Mitch!! Good luck.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Haha yeah, the timing is a little interesting to say the least.

Thanks for the welcomes!

8. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

So is your ZS name mi7ch? You know so we can properly welcome you and all (a)

Welcome aboard.

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Twice now when a networks cans games a new manager appears.

Welcome Mi7ch.

10. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

Welcome, Mi7ch! Hope you can provide the same award-winning jokes we've (or maybe just me) come to love :D.

Wonder Bread, you'll be missed! :( I hope your future is bright and rewarding! :)

11. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

welcome mitch .

now what's this i hear myspace is dumping us ? as i predicted back when they released the new myspace . how about moving us all to facebook , merging us with our accounts there or as i suggested your own site .

your going to love us mitch , lol .

12. VittoriaVice

VittoriaVice Member

Welcome Mitch!! :)

13. ramajama94

ramajama94 New Member

welcome

please after all the years i have put into this game dont screw me now its a crock that myspace is doing this to us after mob wars was the main reason myspace is still ticking

14. Saw Wah Dee coon Mitch (hello my friend Mitch in Thai) I am a missionary sent out from Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa, California serving in northern Thailand.

15. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

i just found all the info you guys posted for us . i hadn't seen it till just now . thanks for doing your best in a trying situation . i still think you should do a lotro type site . lol

16. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Welcome Mitch. hopefully you'll do a bit better in communicating with us than the last few.

17. hlhncr

hlhncr New Member

Hello, Mitch. Welcome aboard.

18. Welcome Mitch & Have Fun :)
    Thanks Dan for your Restraint and Positive Outlook Good Luck :)

19. gods people

gods people Active Member

Welcome mi7ch.........

20. Daniel A. Miller

Daniel A. Miller New Member

Welcome aboard Mitch enjoy the mayhem :D
    Good luck to Wonder Bread on his future endeavors!!