Battle Arena Multi-Attack Feature Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wonder Bread, May 16, 2013.

1. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Okay, I did not get to play as much as I would have liked in this arena, but I will say that I did NOT lose my kills to SNIPERS, which is my big arena complaint. I liked it!!!!!!! I just wanted to butt in here and say, YES to boost attacks in arena. I did note you could do a lot of damage to yourself if you tore into an opponent who was in defense mode, so I learned quickly to approach a new target with caution. Keep tweaking! :cool:

2. Doctore

Doctore New Member

Battle arena

I applaud Kano for trying to better the game. I do not like the 10 stamina or a couple reason, the biggest is there is no time to go to the bathroom nor re fill a cocktail. if you leave for 1 minute, you could be dead now. I like the more strategy needed with 1 attack. I could see 3 stamina attacks, but 10 was too much. I leveled 70 time in 1 hour. I was just attacking everyone, there was no thought put in to it. please please please do not leave it at 10. I LOVE battle arena and look forward too it. 10 stamina and lessened that desire and love of the game. I am usually in the top 10 but this one did not feel like I did much even though I gained the most levels ever. it was not fun. I hope it is lowered for next one. thank you for trying to better the game once again

3. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Check out our summary of the multi-attacks feature feedback and our change for the next Arena here. :)

4. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

I agree Ben, after mulling it over for a day or so, same conclusion I have come to THE WINGMAN

5. ben

ben Active Member

for me it made it more challenging... like i have said i seen what it could do real fast and hurried and told my armada to get as many kills quick ...for i seen that if our rivals find us they can take us out quick...also to me it was fun...but as i read others post it wasnt for them...which i can understand why some thing new and they got confuse by it and left ba to post in forums and world feed and game feed and time they got back most of them got killed...but never less it was very challenging to me...

6. the law of stani

the law of stani New Member

You removed the option of using space in the name. How come you do that??

7. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

So, Pirate Clan only? We can use 3 stamina per attack on ZS, and the starting health increased by 10m. 3 is a lot better than 10 anyways.

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

PC was the trial run, Lucky us lol and now it has been lowered to 3 stam attack, cause of all the feedback, and even though it was posted ,not many were prepared for the bloodbath and how quick the arena was over

9. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

loved the 3 stamina attack ALOT better then the 10, how about trying it at 5 and see how that goes, THE WINGMAN

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Considering we have only had the 10 in PC, we need to try out the 3 stamina first, IMO

11. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

just played on both facebook and myspace arenas got taken down by the gangs i guess you know the group of like 5 people who go after one person so they cant win. but haveing 3 stam atackss really changed the out put of the battle i mean i was able to do alot more damage to the person then i would have ever done to somebody else and am satified that it didnt take to long and the arena is now more balenced IMO. i like the change down to 3 stam atacks and hope it stays

12. ben

ben Active Member

myself i would like to see kano put it to 5 like they said in the beginning...at this point it has not been tride out yet...

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

good idea.

3 was ok, 5 would seem better.

Time to light up the BBQ.

14. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

I'm done with it until they return it to 1 hit, I prefer the strategy and being able to have more time to react to attacks.

15. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

your probly saying that because you use to be one of those high ranking people in everytornamate and now that your not in the top ranks your complaining. let the lower level have a chance and this is what it does. and there is way more stratagy in haveing 3or5 stam atacks for one you can use 1 stam to try and see if you can beat him and if you are able basicly unleash hell and when somebody atacks you you have to imidiatly stop what your doing and defend yourself unless you want to die makeing this more like a realistic arena were you cant just keep atacking one person unless you want to die. i could name off a number of reasons why this is good but then i would be rambling

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

NEIL, you have no clue at all who Robert is do you? Platform or game referring to.