what is a bully in a fighting game?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Protector, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Linda, then you and I are from the same cloth. Keep having fun, as I intend to do, regardless of any tactics that are pulled. :)

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Well alrighty then :) Ha ha :) here's to" in spite of it all".

3. ben

ben Active Member

one must ask them selfs here what is fair in war...far as me not a thing is its a battle game and we all take a roll as a pirate...

what is really good about a pirate ??? not one thing that i can think about myself......so where all out laws of the sea...

private info never give out people talk you no...

Last edited: May 9, 2013
  4. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Ben, I do not want to cause drama but please refrain from being a hypocrite since you yourself gave me your phone number, shared your health concerns and had issues with the way people spoke on the feed because of your grand daughter and others children being able to see it. My hopes are, that anyone else you have entrusted with the same personal information won't use it against you one day. And I truly mean that. Anyhow, I do have things to do. Thank you, for the debate...life would be extremely boring if we agreed on everything.

5. ben

ben Active Member

my health is not private ... for i even wear a med band saying im a heart pat...the more people that knows im better off...l beleave jj will agree with me on this sience she has said she helped heart pat...

6. Solomen Kane

Solomen Kane New Member

Last edited: May 10, 2013
  7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I can just see it now.

Someone in a war pulling out the dictionary and reading it to the opposing side shooting at them :)

I dont think the one reading is gonna last long.

8. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

WOW i gotta laugh, i remember a certain group who started this post declaring war on a smaller armada BECAUSE THEY said they were bullying lower levels. THE WINGMAN

9. fredthedog

fredthedog New Member

again with the bullying talk, wth? its a game. you know what I hit people more than once and I think that I am not bullying them. they hitlist me and I don't consider it bullying. I may beat them to a pulp but if they don't have enough defense then oh well. I have relatively low defense so I can have bigger offense it a trade off. and its a game. I realize that somehow this is certain peoples whole lives but its a game. on a social site. where people go to be things they can't be in the real world. if you think anyone is who they say they are well they are still lieing . if a politician opens his/her mouth they are lieing in some way. get over the issues and play the game. if you aren't getting your daily points and you are in my clan I don't have to threaten you I just kick you out. and you can't get daily points without fighting. and if you progress at the same relative pace as someone else then you are going to disproportionately hit them compared to others , NOT bullying just a fact of the game. if I tell people in my clan that they have to get all their dailies or they are gone that's NOT bullying its a condition of being in that clan, which they should know going in.

10. terrible3leg tom

terrible3leg tom New Member

i agree if your defenses are weak your going to get hit,90% of the time it's just to get gamer points,besides it's just a game A FIGHTING GAME if you can't take the heat/hits get out of the kitchen/game

Kirsten likes this.
  11. terrible3leg tom

terrible3leg tom New Member

your not in a school class room,it's a fighting game you get hit by more powerful players thats the game

12. Marius

Marius Member

You've gotta laugh. It's a bit of a strange one, and 99% of the time the person that cries 'bully' ends up attacking the so-called 'bully's' clan. Exactly like they were attacked in the first case. I think we've all experienced it, and most of us have been guilty of it. Makes me laugh anyway...

Remember my maxim - If you can't take a kick in the figurative nuts, there's always Farmville.

13. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i agree with what marius is saying. if you don't like someone attacking you, list them. if that's not enough, get your pals to list them, too.

14. Tony2X

Tony2X New Member

Stop healing....lol

Kirsten likes this.
  15. --Mz--

--Mz-- Member

There is bullying in this game and you guys know it, some of you are the ones bullyin peeps and some are being bullied..i see it all the time..day after day..bounty after bounty..PW after PW ..day in and day out...and that is the reason why peeps leave and don't come back....it is one thing to be attacked and PW or even bountied...but every day, every hour ? stop kidding yourselves

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I get chained every once in a while, but it's not daily or anything. I joined 1771 days ago, and I'm over level 4k now. While this is aggravating when it happens, it hasn't caused me to leave, but I can see where it would be a deterrent for newer players, which is why I only regularly go after older players. Although this is my personal choice, it isn't much fun to me to go after players less than 25% of my level. This is the same reasoning that it isn't fun for me to perish raids, although I could easily do so if I wished.

17. --Mz--

--Mz-- Member

All you have to do is what the world chat and that will tell you everything.....bullying is alive and well in PC land

18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Bullying in a fight game, is an oxymoron

19. --Mz--

--Mz-- Member

There is a difference between fighting and attacking someone several times a day and bounty's on them as well..then when they won't heal a nice PW every hour....every day...oh then let's get all our friends to do the same as often as possible..

You're right..no one does that....;)

20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

no there is no difference jyst your opinion
    That is fun to play the way ypu are complaining about

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016