Kano Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by meezy, Apr 11, 2013.

1. meezy

meezy Member

Hey gang. I have noticed that Kano chat has been down for quite some time. Is it being removed or reworked?? Or something else??

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

What game and network are you playing on? It seems to be working fine on this end but I have not checked all games/networks.

EDIT: It should be noted that World Chat is not available for anyone below level 50 but other than that it is operational.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Just checked mine in VC and PC on Fb and it is working fine for me.

4. meezy

meezy Member

I probably should have stated that i play on facebook..lol Yeah..not sure why, but it tell me that Kano World Chat is down. It is a distinct possibility that the software configuration on this computer is not allowing it, but i really dont know for sure.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Sometimes with inactivity I believe the connection might close but if you refresh it should connect again. However it is possible there were network/server issues at the time you were checking.

Is it still not working for you? If so it may be your computer config.

6. If your chat isnt working and hasnt for sometime. There is a good possiblity you have had your chat privileges removed for either posting something on there that you shouldnt have and it was reported and you earned a ban.

Send a ticket to support to have them check out why Kano Chat is down.

If you did do something, Chances are You will get a copy of what it was you said, and im sure you will be given a warning to Adhere to the rules in Kano Chat and have your Chat Reinstated.

7. meezy

meezy Member

Thanks for the reply. I cant even imagine having said anything that might have earned me a ban. Definitely no notice of a ban..thats for sure..anyway..thanks..ill get on that..