Stats

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Caution, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Caution

Caution New Member

This question has probably been asked before...sorry...but i'm somewhat new and couldn't find it looking through the forums lol

So a few questions:
    1) At what point when leveling up does stam and energy stop refilling? (Ex: what leveling up does stam/energy always refill completely no matter what your max stam/energy is or does it just refill to a maximum point or percentage?)
    2) For a player looking to be a strong fighter, what is the recommended stat points to place in stam, health, attack, and defense? Ive seen somewhere that high health does more damage to bosses...but is that true for the fight list as well? and if so does that mean that say 15x or 20x your level worth of health (with a decrease in defense/energy/stam) have a better impact on your attack damage?
    3) How much defense is absolutely necessary to have per level? Is it a 1-1 ratio? Or less depending on what you want to be? Considering I want to be an attacker I would assume it would be maybe 1-1 or maybe a little less, but i'm not sure...

Any help would be appreciated!

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

As for Question #1, the in game help file contains this info but here is a snippet of what you are looking for:

Leveling Up
    Each time you reach a new level, you will receive bonus health, energy and stamina from The Godfather. For lower levels, they will be refilled completely, for the higher levels they will receive a maximum of 5000 health, 500 energy and 50 stamina up to your characters maximum.​

3. Caution

Caution New Member

ok thanks smack! :D

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

No problem, welcome to the Forums and the game! Some of the players should be able to help you out with #2 and 3, otherwise there is likely similar discussion archived in the forum somewhere.