[FB] Self explanitory

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by God of Bacon, Feb 7, 2013.

1. slave

slave Member

i watch the videos alot, cant say i pay a whole lot of attention to them, mostly i want the free un.

however if i got banned (unbelievably i have not), i find it hard to believe kano is supporting a service whether it be 3rd party or not, that is banning people from a free service....

if i see a video link, i click it to get a free un, could i tell you how many i do a day? absolutely not
    is it my responsibility to determine what is excessive and fraudelent when watching something that is free? it shouldnt be
    i dont even think 100 is excessive, they are a free offer, if they didnt want us to watch them over and over then it should be limited, perhaps kano (even though they are a small indie company) could copy and paste some limiting code over to them to stop this, im not a programmer but how hard can that be to write some code that limits watching a free video? ive already seen that code in action "oops looks like youve already completed this offer".

what am i saying...

Kano support your players, if trial pay sucks, trade them in for someone else, they cant be the only game in town.....

i know a lot of people got banned for this, that is one thing i do know...

2. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

Trial pay never got back to me but Kano did to tell me they can't do much about it... I'm thinking the people that pay to have their ads there will not appreciate it when they find out we are being blocked from seeing them. I am even blocked from the pay offers and was going to use one on Valentine's day to send flowers. Guess I'll start sending emails to the people that pay Trial pay, and until I can get the same benefits as the rest of the people in the game I won't be giving Kano any of my money either.

3. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

@Slave We have been in contact with Trial pay, and are doing what we can on our end to ensure our players are looked after. It sounds like this was a rather complicated situation on Trial Pay's end, and they're doing what they can to figure it out for players. If you know of players who are still having issues with Trial Pay, please have them email generalsupport@trialpay.com.

@Robert I'm sorry to hear that Trial Pay hasn't gotten back to you. Have you emailed the above address, or contacted them through their website? Try the above email address again, and let us know through Support if you're still having issues.

4. Robert Belrose

My issue now is I'm tired of the BS.. shouldn't have to be going through all this garbage

5. im the beast

im the beast Member

ok i still havent heard back from trail play ive msg them a week ago today and b4 i go through more trouble and time out of my day has anyone gotten there trail play back...

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

me and 1 other person that i know of have.

7. Robert Belrose

After almost 2 months I finally got them to respond and got this: Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to email us at TrialPay.

Unfortunately, it looks like your account has been disabled due to the severity of offer abuse detected, and we are unable to reinstate your access. If you are still interested in receiving currency on Facebook, you are welcome to purchase it directly.

We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Regards,

Kelly
    TrialPay Customer Support