Kamikaze and Anchor hired squad

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by God of Bacon, Jan 16, 2013.

1. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I want a one sided "power" hired. Right now we have a brawler with this ability.

Brawler Abilities:
    Attack: 120% of your Total Attack Strength
    Defense: 120% of your Total Defense Strength.
    Upgradable: Yes
    After all that, there is a combination of the strength and put to total attack.

I would like some hired squad like this.

Kamikaze Abilities:
    Attack: 240% of your Total Attack Strength
    Defense: 1

Anchor Abilities:
    Attack: 1
    Defense: 240% of your Total Defense Strength

These would absolutely not have boosts, and would be used to strengthen up one side of your top squad, or hired squad strength.

2. Eraser

Eraser Member

That works for me, should be helpful for anyone with raked skills.

Somewhow doubtful that they will actually allow 240 percent, but I see the logic.

3. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Not just for builds like mine being one sided, but say you're a balance build trying to help out a few friends on their TS achievements. Your friends might be heavy defense and you need a bit of attack to stay at full strength, or they could be heavy attack and you need a bit of defense to make sure you can still win defensively. It's helpful towards everyone.

4. 10 from me, always looking for more power :p

5. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

time for a bump

6. Eraser

Eraser Member

Agreed.

Ill be buying more hired squad for my top soon, my requirements for attack are more than double of my defense, would be nice to have a hired squad designed for my build.

Will probably release 2 days after I buy a brawler for my top squad tho.

7. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I'll be buying another hired later this day, I only need 2 more levels

8. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Bumping again. Needs attention from the devs.

9. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

bump again. I'm looking for an answer

10. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

No answer yet? Now I know how survival streak feels. bumping again

11. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

@GoB We appreciate your interest in having additional options for hired squad, and will take that under consideration.

12. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Sorry if it seems rude, but do you realize how many times everybody on the forums has heard this with no result? This thread was voted a 10 from 5 people, and then 1 person voted a 1(on all of my ideas actually) simply to spite me as he admitted in another thread. So many ideas get thrown away, or pushed back forever when they should be implemented as fast as possible. I do realize you guys can get busy, but how long would this actually take you to do?

13. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

So far it's been almost 36 hours and now I'm curious. You took it into consideration, have you accepted it?

14. slave

slave Member

bacon,

this is my interpretation of taking it into consideration....

brings idea to beer friday
    beer friday begins with beer (and possibly bacon)
    after 5-6 beers and small talk about weather, shootings, and upcoming holiday weeks (which make for short work weeks)
    decide not to talk about work
    push all ideas to next beer friday

wash, rinse, repeat

6 months later......
    oooh didnt we have an idea about something in zs? put it on the itinarary for beer friday....

good idea we will talk about it on beer friday...

wash, rinse, repeat

15. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

^^^^^^^^
    That right there is what I mean. They take things into consideration, but when's the last time good content came to ZS? I've given over 20 ideas out(granted some were loved some were hated) and the same response is given every time and i see nothing done. They announce upcoming faction wars, but we still don't have them, and other games are getting their improved before we even get a taste of them. This may not be a real big thing I'm offering such as faction wars, but it is something that could be used among slayers to help not only themselves, but other members of the game.

16. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

GoB We appreciate that you're interested in having this implemented, as it shows that you're passionate about improving the game in a way that you feel it needs to be improved. As always, the best way to show that an idea has community backing is to encourage other players to comment on and vote the idea up.

As I've mentioned in the past, I'm working on having a clearer system for ideas, that better shows our process, and also better shows the ideas and features that have come from the community. There is a list of community ideas that have been implemented in our newsletter that's coming out soon which is a good start.

17. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Alright, but your didn't answer my question. It's been 2 days since you took it into consideration, have you accepted or denied it?

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If this stayed in ZS I'd have no problem with it, if implemented into VC, no way.

19. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I don't even see how this would even work in VC

20. Eraser

Eraser Member

Its definatley a zs idea. The chieftans in VC do not have a strength, maybe 1 atttack and defense each.

The idea is totally centered around zs ideals of needing to maintain a squad/hired strength to match a number x your skill points.

You voting a 1 on this is about the same caliber as me voting a 1 on a change to the chieftan structure, like say somone was suggesting that the number of weapons and warriors available for each cheiftan be effected. Its totally apples and oranges.

A good rule of thumb would be, if its not posted as a change for a game that you play, dont vote it. leave your discrepancies with the idea being put into your game in the comments.