Making more items in the blacksmith that can be made elite

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by Demonik1, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

There are certain smith items that I and alot of others stock up on because they can be used for a long time..for example, ive crafted over 3000 shadowguards for their defensive value at the time i made them and i had the ability to make alot of them quickly. they are now my lowest defensive warrior and very soon i wont be using them at all, it would be cool if we could make ANY blacksmith item elite and then later down the road legendary. If it can be done with boss drops, I dont see why you couldnt do it with ANY item.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I think I made a similar suggestion before(cant remember if it was with this account or my banned one)

Must agree HOWEVER it has to be for all 4 games not just VC.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

10 stars for the loot items being crafted into something usefull after they become obsolete

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

10 stars from me also demonik. But like protector said has to be in all games not just vc. I have a hoard of ships and weapons in certain ones but no elites to craft them into myself.

5. kayjay

kayjay Guest

10 starts got tons of warriors weapons not using anymore

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Im all for that, good suggestion E. Ide like to be able to upgrade my legendary crap I dont use anymore as well. 10 stars

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

10 STARZ From me bunch this stuff is useless, even some smithing in past paid coin to make now is just dead weight.. Some might not care for this idea as don't pay close attention to 'what and what not to make' and would clutter the smithing page even with more stuff, but for those that don't take time to do some math shouldn't be crafting in 1st place LOL..

8. Demonik1

yeah, adding this for all games would be cool but i could honestly care less about anything else but vc as its the only game i have time for and play...great point PP, making a step or 2 beyond the legendary items would be a great help to the higher levels as well but mainly i'd like to see them make the items that a lot of people have put a ton of time, energy and gifting into just to see that time slowly becoming a huge waste in more ways than one...and even beyond that, it also gives people that are hitting the higher levels more to look forward to than just a new boss and new adventures...even thought youre seeing new things, that in itself can become monotonous and promote less gameplay which can kill ANY game on ANY platform

9. Demonik1

no go on this or havent gotten around to debating it within kano? anyone? bueller? bueller? bueller?

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Bump Bladeslinger's got lost in the mix of craftable LOL

11. Demonik1

BREADMAN!!!!!!!! any idea whats goin on with this idea if anything at all?

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

He forgot to say 'HI' this time I guess Demonik, LOL

13. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Well send a message to wonderbread soon as he is able to to comment on here for you guys.

14. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

I'll make a note of this as something some players are interested in seeing. With this idea, however, I think there might be a few logistical issues with having all crafting recipes be tiered, as they would also need reverse crafting recipes, which would more than double the number of available recipes.

15. Demonik1

well this sounds kinda cold but dont make them reverse craftable. im sorry but if youre to the point where you can elite a secret recipe at any level then you should know what youre doing by then...i just hate to see lots of things i worked over a year to attain go to waste...kinda makes it seem pointless

16. cosmicpunk

cosmicpunk New Member

ok this is my first time posting .....need help from anyone .....'Legendary Berserker Chiefs' .... to craft them you need 'elite berserker chiefs' ,,,to do them you need berserker chiefs ,,,where do i find them thx ...(is this the right way cheers)

17. Demonik1

they are random drops from the twin dragon boss

18. cosmicpunk

cosmicpunk New Member

thx dood ..so is this the right way to get the Legendary Berserker Chiefs ?

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

be careful making elites and legendary, if ya don't even have the fist ones, from the boss.

20. Demonik1

before making ANY boss drops elite or legendary after that you have to make sure youre not using them on attack OR defense unless you dont care about one particular area like youre using an item on defense and not attack and dont care about defense then go ahead and craft it