Battle Etiquette

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Nick Torpey, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Nick Torpey

Nick Torpey New Member

Evening All,

Just started recently and since I only have on boss unlocked, I was doing battles to use up my stamina so I would level. Then I started noticing I was... Killing the other pirates. Realize I probably should have asked this first but what's the etiquette when randomly handing out the beatdowns locally? Just go nuts on the random passerby in the list or beat only until X health?

Just want to be sure how it goes.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

If you land kills you land kills.

Happens.

It's easy to land kills in the early levels.

Most down there aren't active so you probably won't have to worry bout consequences till you reach the active tiers.

Welcome to forum.

3. Nick Torpey

Nick Torpey New Member

Thanks! Appreciate the answer. Staring at my stamina just sitting there made me twitchy, glad to know putting it to use isn't going to cause me trouble... yet.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yeah at the low levels you'll rarely find 1 thats actually active(regardless if its facebook or myspace)

So for the moment you'll be ok.

Level up to where there's more active players and then the real fun begins.

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

the more kills the better!

6. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Beware! There are a few who hang low level and have high bounties. Be prepared for a fight with 1 of them.

7. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Get all of the kills you can as this helps with your achievements. The more achievements the more SP you have to better yourself. This, in turn, helps with cagematches and makes it more difficult for others who attack you.