[KanoPlay] Battle arena buggin

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Demonik1, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

the current battle arena is almost unplayable, when more than one person is attacking one that you are, it says this person is unavailable for attack and the attack link disappears, if i went into defense mode and left the arena and came back in i was out of it and at times it wont show up altogether. i couldnt wait to die and be done with it. im sure the rest that are still playing would like it to be fixed

2. Demonik1

helllllllllloooooo anyone home at kano during the effin arena????

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

WTF KANO? To busy with your new forums and games?

4. Demonik1

either that or they just dont gaf

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yeah I noticed that attack link disappeared as well when someone else was attacking same target.

That's why I just attacked from the fight list.

Haven't been thrown out of d mode yet though.

But yeah I hope attack link disappearing is a bug and not a new change.

6. Demonik1

the dmode thing stopped shortly after but the attack link disappearing didnt and i was doing the same thing..that or i searched the name i was attacking and just attacked from that link instead

7. Eric

Eric Administrator

Thanks for the bug post, the issue around missing attack links on user not available should be fixed. There were fixes put in before the arena start for the double kill bug and this looks to have been a new one.

Demonik1 can you clarify your issue with defensive mode, how many minutes were showing in dmode when you left and came back in?

8. Demonik1

i was only in it for a minute or 2 if that...my total dmode time is and hour and 2 mins, i left the arena and came back in and i was out of it...after i went back in i had my full time remaining again, no penalty for coming out either...so i dont know if it disabled when i left or when i came back in but after it happened twice it stopped

9. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

It was highly irritating that the attack link disappeared, specially when you the opponent has only 10-20K health left. Luckily I did not lose a kill over it, but I imagine some people did lose a kill or 2....

10. polishpimp

Eric....D stance has been messing up formutiple arenas now in at least 2 of the games i know of for sure..I just hadnt gotten around to posting about it. The bug Demonik is talking abot was if you put yourself in D stance and then left the arena page...when u came back to it even minutes later it had been disabled.

Other bugs have been disappearing Dstance, Players will enable a couple hours of stance just to find its run out in mere minutes while they should have still been in it .......or when u enable than quickly disable it......your remaining d stance has disappeared and u must wait what The amount of Dstance u should have had left until u can enable it again. For example......... if a player has 1 hr of Dstance and they enable it for 5 minutes and then disable it....they should have 50 minutes left....instead they must wait that 50 minutes until they can enable it.

11. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Ah is THAT what happened in the other arena...very messed up indeed.

Was wondering why it went the way it did that arena...so that's what was meant by it.

Very messed up falling out cause of that happening.

Getting beat out is one thing.

Getting beat out with the help of a glitch is totally something else and really shouldn't be acceptable.

Rival or not.

12. polishpimp

Both of the last two examples I gave did happen in the past MSPC arena.....I highly doubt it would have changed the final outcome for some......but it would havemost likelly have changed things quite a bit for others

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

That's what I meant by other arena.

So that's what happened there.

Rival or not that is messed up falling out sooner.

14. It wasn't just MS. It was almost unplayable and I had a couple kills stolen because the attack link went away and I was left thinking Doh!

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Happens again try the following:

A)attack from when they last attacked you.

B)search them and attack from that link.

C)attack from the battle page.

16. Eric

Eric Administrator

Thanks for the info, we'll be looking into any issues around defensive mode.