Are you ready Wonder Bread?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kel the Merciful King, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

bread....i win!

2. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

maybe someone could butter you up to have you say they won?

3. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

no matter how u "slice" it it looks like a "dozen" others may have won

4. ViPCEO

ViPCEO Member

I couldnt resist a good thread.......

I almost fell on my "muffin" I can "Barley" keep from "wheating" me pants from "Rolling" on the floor laughing and "Bageling" my "Sweet Buns" off like the Pilsbury Dougboy the "Soda Bread" came out of my nose, that would "bake" this thread a warm water mix :p al"Dough" its winter in NY and we keep the "wheat" up to 90 degrees to stay nice and " french toasted", this "kneads" to be shared, dont ask "Rye" but i think this should be "spread" to all of VC including our southern "fried bread" members with their "Corn Rolls", yes i beat this dead horse like a jockey riding "Tea Biscuit", remember I love you all, and like the " Italian breads" do on the Jersey Shore, Fist "Pumpernickel" the beat GTL and Jam lol im out...smooth as butter from another utter

5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

oh my glob, this is getting weyyyy out of contRoll. the yeast you could do is close this bread to stop all the tRolling and off crust remarks!!! im very offended and might half to slice my bread!!!! oh yeah, bread....i win!!