uh oh , new myspace - new buggy beta ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by gene illugi, Jan 17, 2013.

1. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

hey kano , i hope you all had a great holiday season .

now down to business ,

what's happening with the new myspace ? it's not accepting our current sign -on , they want us to register anew ?

will we be able to access the games within the new myspace ? are they talking to you

they never fixed the buggy beta , are you guys prepared for all the complaints ? lol .

please let us know what's going on because you know myspace won't .

have a great day guys . looking forward to playing a long time yet and aggravating my enemies all that time . lol:rolleyes:

2. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Sounds about par for the course Gene. Sad how MS used to be the industry leader, and now it's a bit of a joke.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

4. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Was just about to post that link, thanks Linda!

5. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

thanks for the link but it doesn't answer my concerns .

for now we are able to continue using the "classic" myspace platform but for how long ? we are all aware of myspace's disregard of the people who actually use myspace . the fact that they never fixed anything on the buggy beta platform , the IM , the email , the notification system and not even being able to report the bugs to support , shows their disregard .

i haven't registered with the new myspace because i'm afraid that somewhere down the line i'll be unable to sign on to my VC account .i have too much time and money involved to take chances .

has kano been in touch with the myspace developers ? if not . what are you waiting for ?

i still think that maybe it's time for kano to leave myspace and operate off their own servers directly .

6. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

I think playing on KANO servers would be a great idea. I play VC on http://www.kanoplay.com/vikingclan instead of Facebook. It is much faster then Facebook. I would say, leave Myspace, and start playing it on KANO's servers...

7. Toker

Toker Member

I agree as well an Offsite Viking Clan were we can Take Our MS Vikings and go up against the Facebook ones. Be nice to have the increase of players as well.