"Stamina dumping"

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by David Alexandre Franses, Jan 10, 2013.

1. I've been accused of "exploiting" for un-mobbing a syndicate friend of mine, and repeatedly attacking him to dump all my stamina (and thus gaining a bit of XP) before going to sleep, now I'm quite sure this isn't against any ToS or rule, but tbh, i want to be 100% on the clear here. Is this allowed ?

2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

this is a fighting game and its not against rules as far as im aware to demobb and attack them for xp
    they may not like getting demobb and attacked but its a game

3. The people I un-mob/re-mob don't mind

4. If you aren't doing anything against TOU don't worry about what people think. They are going to accuse no matter what. What you described has been a strategy of the Kano games from the start before people started unloading all their stam on bosses. Have fun and Happy Gaming.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Wondering why you want to dump stamina? but what you describe is a one sided leveling partner lol, if you feel the need to dump doing it on a boss for loot and rewards would be a good idea also.

6. Im sure he meant unload his stam for Xp for the night so it doesn't sit stagnate not building through the night.

7. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I do this every night before bed, and every morning before heading off to class. It's a waste if your stamina is just sitting there not refilling.

8. Joe Bloggs

Joe Bloggs Member

There is nothing wrong with it.

And your approach is the correct one: fight with somebody in your range to get rid of excess stamina, the XP return is better than the alternative, i.e. bosses.

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

There is nothing wrong with this he can get EXP or smack a boss for drops his choice.

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I wish I had excess stamina to dump , I can see doing it for ZS and in LCN being a lower level I guess I can see it, but in PC I never have excess ,boy I wish I did :)