[FB] Disgusting game name

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Bob Sciarrone, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

I am appalled at this player as XXXXXX does not deserve this. Her game name is XXXXXX. Some idiot made a game name of:

I urge KANO to crack down on this and remove his game name and suspend the account and delete that syndicate.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
  2. Phil Costales

Phil Costales New Member

I have to agree! Even though this is a fighting game and you can expect trash talk every once in a while, taking this route is over doing and disrespectful.

Bob Sciarrone likes this.
  3. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

I also sent him a Facebook message that he was reported to KANO

4. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

I have also reported this to KANO. He has a fake syndicate and a disgusting name. I find this very offensive.

5. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

Thanks Phil and MaryLou, It's about time that we clean the filth and help KANO in any way we can. This is a game and not some mental clinic for the temporary or permanently mentally defective people.

I would also ask everyone to join in and help KANO so everyone can enjoy the games.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yes some do play this game, sometimes funny other times not just depends. But still is a a message that should not be on the FORUM, and no I'm not a MOD, but has been hard times this last week on the FORUMS for everyone. Send it to support they will handle it when able to get to it (My guess is a frigging week) as you can see I'm being sarcastic, but I'm sure they will get the job done eventually.

7. Forecast Reign

Forecast Reign New Member

Agreed, Bob. You are right on!

8. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

Matthew, while I appreciate your concern, I have my reasons for why and what I do. I don't say much on these forums but when I do, actions are taken and it always comes out positive. I prefer not to state my reasons and some MODS know already. I post not to embarrass nor to disrespect. I post out of respect for my friends and to help KANO deal with the "emotional issues" that some have. Believe me, it's all good and I am getting the message out that this behavior is not tolerated. Thanks for your concerns :)

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

DERANGED MANIAC

That set's off a nice tone, I was trying to be helpful as well, maybe you should erase that from your FORUM PROFILE.

10. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

Hahahhaha. That used to be my game name. Even the DERANGED MANIAC has a civil side :p

11. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

Thanks Jenn, you're awesome :)

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The Link for support is in my signature , feel free to send any info into support there, links and games names are not permitted to be posted in the forum.

13. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

LINDA,

Please don't modify my posts.

Did YOU make a copy of it?

Did YOU also report it?

Have YOU suspended the account??

By modifying my post YOU have just protected a possibly mentally deficient person and have in essence allowed, and condoned at the least, sexual harassment of one player to another and are putting KANO in a very vulnerable position.

You should be relieved of your position

PLEASE DO NOT ALTER MY POSTINGS
    [/url] That IS disgusting.....

14. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

Moreover Linda,

I find your signature confusing. This is what is in your signature in every post:

"The opinions expressed in this message are in no way the official views of KANO/APPS and are of a personal nature."

However, your message is in green meaning that you are posting as a Moderator, a direct link to KANO.

As a former owner of a forum for 5+ years, I can say that your post is of a personal nature. You need to delete that from your signature and only use:

If I post using Green text, this is me talking as a Moderator.
    If I post using Black text, this is me talking as a Player.

Just so you know. Then it will be legally correct without any type of legal argument.

15. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

16. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

I find this latest post vulgar and condescending. Either that or you are under the impression that I am a mentally disturbed person that can not read. I want the senior Moderator to view this as I am extremely insulted by your postings. I have not done anything wrong whatsoever and you are abusing your position as a Moderator by demeaning the posters who post here.

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I am trying to hep you find the right avenue to get your issue resolvedwhen you copied my signature I did not see the link that is listed for support, if you have a problem with me please feel free to write to support. Have a nice day:)

18. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

I have opined my reasoning for posting directly on the forums and I will not be redundant. My prior postings shall serve as my reasoning. This behavior from this player is disgusting and if we expose these miscreants, this game would be much better as many are thoroughly disgusted as I am.

Would you rather people stop playing the game?

Would you rather KANO lose revenue over this?

If I can post my link as I have in the past, then I can post other links when it is necessary to avoid the emotions from others that may contain anger.

As I stated, I need the Senior Moderator to review this thread as it now is drawing attention on Facebook.

19. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Hi Bob i too am disgusted by this offensive name towards Eileen
    there is no head moderator (although maybe this should be suggested by players due to the office not open weekends)
    all edited and deleted posts can be seen still by mods and devs so dont worry they will see whats been said
    also im shure if there logged on from home they will be viewing
    support will be open in the morning as they dont work weekends
    im shure this will be handled accordingly Bob
    please be patient i have also brought this to there attention and they will be fully aware of this ok

20. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

Thanks so much. This is really appreciated.

Linda, I meant no disrespect to you or your position.

Again, thank you both :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.