[ZS] Fight Kill Achievements

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by BiteYourFaceOff, Jan 4, 2013.

1. I don't know if this has been suggested in the past, but I am here to start/restart the discussion on it.

Achievements for the PVP players in Zombie Slayer are measly to say the least, SP awarded only equating to a finished outbreak, for example...
    350,000 fight wins is a HUGE achievement in my opinion, only 4 people on the FB platform have it so far, yet only 8 SP are awarded for it.

I can't speak for the other apps, as I don't play them...

SP are awarded for killing a level 1/5/10 boss, and also for all the World Bosses, numerous achievements for outbreaks, hitlist kills and hits placed etc so why not fight kills?

At 1000, 5000 and 10000 ?

I think it is about time the fighters/killers were rewarded on an equal par with the boss munchers/energy levellers.

Please discuss :D

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  2. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

couldnt agree more Claire ;) fighters need their fair share of achievements :)

3. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I've suggested this in the past. I got shot down because KANO said this. "We already get a mass of emails from players writing to support that they are being killed. We do not want to encourage this as it could clog our support system even further." So Kano is once again catering to the people who can't kill and complain when they are outplayed. Last night I was actually thinking about this again, and maybe KANO could message them back with a warning telling them that's not what support is for, and if they keep abusing the system they get a 24 hour ban from the game, or a temporary loss of the support feature.

4. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

10/10!!! I couldn't agree more

5. Joe Bloggs

Joe Bloggs Member

+1 (My vote goes to both ZS and LCN - the 2 games I play)

I like the suggestion of warning people not to abuse the support system with whines about getting killed as well. Another +1 there. (Once again for both games I play)

I'm sad to say that I cannot see this happening, nor us getting an achievement for PK's - also something lots of people have asked for in the past. Playing the game the way it really should be played is not something Kano wants to encourage.

6. I don't think this 'email clog' would change, even if the devs decided to add the fight kill achievements.
    When you start a game, most people decide they want to play a certain way from the get go...
    Adding 3 extra achievements for killing isn't going to encourage people to suddenly become PVP players, when there are far more for doing none PVP stuff ! !

Sounds like a vacuous excuse to me :p

7. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

If anyone wants to complain about deaths just send them to my profile (Death Count: 8,630 and rising) and tell them "Look. it could be worse" lol :D

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  8. Bad ass name

Bad ass name New Member

10 for me too. There is very little emphasis on the player versus player aspect of the game. The only thing that comes close is the battle arena and that is flawed beyond belief.

9. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Oh of course it's bullshit. I do want it to be like everything else though. From 1 and higher, and possibly all the way up to 50k. May give me more incentive to throw some punches every once in a while again instead of taking the usual straight kills from fight list.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  10. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Death Count: 7,609
    Looks like tat is closing in on you. Only 1k away :p

11. Hannibals Cannibals

Hannibals Cannibals New Member

as long as money is still being spent, they won't care. 10 ;)

12. Yes, I know Rob... KANO is a business, and needs to work like one... I understand that.
    A successful business listens to it's customers though !!
    KANO have a large community of PVP players, that might not spend as much cash on refills as the boss munchers/energy levellers ... but, this PVP community spends a lot more TIME on the game.

If it wasn't for these players, you would have a stagnant and worthless product.

13. i may not be the best fighter or killer in this game but Claire i think there should be a fight and punch kill achievement as it wont encourage bullying or any thing like that as us killers will allways play to get the kill regardless of any achievements but i think we should be rewarded for are skills so its a 10 from me to babe

14. Ms Sweet Lips

Ms Sweet Lips New Member

I love this idea, we get rewarded for all requirements of GP apart from fighting - so basically they are saying you gotta fight to get your GP allowance but we won't reward you for it. Seems crappy.

I'm not an awesome fighter but I fight way more than I kill bosses so why shouldn't I be rewarded for my efforts. Come on Kano reward everyone in the game - make some rules up its what you usually do but look at the stats. People like to fight and they will put the time, effort and possibly cash into doing so!

15. i think we should have the same "skill points" and "achievements" as we do for hitlists but have a 20k,25k,30k on fight kills, and so on and so forth and as to what someone mentioned in regards to why do we only get 8 skill points i completely agree we she should get more for higher achievements eg fight wins 200k+ should be 10 if not 15 skill points or even fight kills 10k or more should be 10 or 15 too there is just so much you can do to make this game better for us so please Kano we have the voice but you are the ones in the end who have the power to make this game interesting and more worth while to us who are putting an enormous amount of time into this game yours truly

The Ferocious Dragon :D

16. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

You rated this thread a 10/10
    Rating: 10/10 from 14 users
    No change from last week

Well come on now kano, I think this has been the highest rated idea I've every seen. There is no reason not to put this in.

17. Agreed this is the only one ive ever seen with 100% from all voters

18. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I've seen a few, but never past 10 voters.

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Ok I voted, since you guys are so excited :)