Kongregate, playing on iPhone.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by CrazyMonkey, Dec 26, 2012.

1. CrazyMonkey

CrazyMonkey New Member

G'day everyone.

Just a brief question:

For some time I have been playing ZS (FB) on the iPhone through the Kanoapps site

Does the Kong version play on the Kano website, since the kong version requires Flash to load the game.

Can anyone else play ZS (Kong) on their iphone. Any advice or links would be appreciated.

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I left a message with the Devs about this. My phone wont sign into the Kong network for me so i can't give you an answer myself.

It may be a little while before you get a reply from the Dev's as it is the holidays :)

3. There is a flash based web browser you can download onto your iPhone it's called Photon Web Browser, only problem is it costs around £3.00 but loads all flash websites with sound/videos etc. :)

4. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

If I'm being kinda dumb, let me know.... But since the little blue link went away on the mobile version of ZS to pull up the full browser version, I have since just started to play through kanoplay dot com. I have a Droid, but did not have to install anything special to pull it up and play the full browser version from my phone. Maybe Iphone is different? Once i got to the ZS site, i just saved the link as a bookmark and open it up each time from there. No issues thus far with it. Hope you get the same results. Cheers.

5. CrazyMonkey

CrazyMonkey New Member

Thanks for the help Dylan and Blasphemy. I downloaded a similar app (it wasn't Photon, but similar). Can access the game 24/7 now, although it may take some time to get used to, as it is somewhat different from Safari.