[Forums] Defense stance in BA

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Clara Escriche, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Clara Escriche

Clara Escriche New Member

I've tried twice today to enable the defense stance during heavy attacks in the Battle Arena, at different times at least an hour apart, and twice it hasn't let me. Every time I clicked the button it just gave me a waiting time as if I had already been defending... and now, obviously, I'm dead... Any reason of why this happened or was just a glitch and I was lucky enough to suffer it twice?

2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

it could have been because you needed to refresh your browser
    today i notice that the battle arena tab was missing on my page and i refreshed and it was there
    you should be able to go in and out of DEF but you loose 5 mins
    if you came out of DEF and there was time left you should be able to go back in
    if you were unable to go back in and there was no waiting time left it could be a glych
    i sugggest emailing support with the details and if you have a screen shot send in as well but i would contact them to see what happend

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  3. Clara Escriche

Clara Escriche New Member

The problem was that I wasn't able to go into DEF at all. I tried the first time and instead of going into DEF, it started the countdown as if I had just came out of it, and the same happened the second time I tried, more than an hour later, on a different tab. Don't have a screenshot, because, honestly, it wouldn't have been useful at all, it would have just shown as if I had came out of DEF, but I'll email support anyway. Thank you :)