XP needed to level

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by polishpimp, Jul 7, 2010.

1. 4now i win when attack and Eddie win when he attack lets see after Developers change att/def power and give extra two skill per level will be extra 5192 on my att/def and time for tests ... wait till next week :D

[​IMG]

2. Eddie

Eddie Member

Yeah I am sure you will kick my butt then. I only have 510 attack and 250 defense lol

3. well cant say anything till we get more skill points and new att/def system in the house ;)
    for new i have 1300+ attack and defence so that a lot difference whit your one .. so Eddie what you will do with extra 6000 skill points ? any advise to other players ?

4. Eddie

Eddie Member

Well I am not sure of what kind of advice to give since I have not tested the new battle system to see how much of a difference the attack/defense points will make. Once we see how that works maybe I'll give some advice lol

5. Eddie

Eddie Member

Yes I know you succeed many times. I honestly don't really mind unless your interfering with other things lol

6. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Looks to me like they will likely get quadrupple experience requirements, some amazingly expensive unlocks, new fingers, and become an Immortal!

7. Eddie

Eddie Member

You had me at that one LOL

I think they need to remove the "5k max hits on a viking in 24 hours" since the EXP requirement keeps going up. The 5k limits how much you can invest into your stam also

8. Kel the Merciful King

Top Poster Of Month

I run into this limit on the weekends sometimes but I do have many folks that want my butt, friendly or not :) Not sure how tidy MySpace is that way i.e. can you beat on Jack there or Gavin without getting yer ass bountied! In FB, we have had some amazing wars and leveling duels for spots :)

One of my buds, hopes that one day they can build a bridge for us to battle off together FB & MySpace VC ... so "we" can start "killing" you, too! ;p

PS my limit on stamina is an endless requirement ... you need tons for those 10 god points now at my level - the bosses seem to be tighter than Kendall's' words will be on how the attack / defence points will work ;)

9. Kel,i hope for that bridge to.

that way can see whos really the strongest and who just thinks they are.

10. Kel the Merciful King

Top Poster Of Month

FB v. MySpace, FB wins. We have Benj the Ultimate Warrior ... doi ... Our leading lady Deb the Nike of Solmatrice, level 3131 would kick serious hiney! Vanadium Cobalt, 2767, would kill 3 of you at once SPLAT! Skyborg ... don't want to mention him ... Mike "KETIL" tho ... level 3460 would axe you for 17 hours straight till you are a stiff. The Puppets would get ya all too .. yum yum ... and yes, you would have to deal with our Diva! She would eat you for breakfast with words and bounties!

11. i know that everything is possible and one day we will play FaceBbook Vs Myspace
    so we can test all attack and defence on you guys he he

i believe that will be next big project for Kano Apps to build a 3rd website where we can log in with email from facebook or myspace get confirmation on email and see all on one page for one bloody battle so Vikings who spend long time in south will come back to north and battle they land back ... will be lots fun

Jack

12. :confused: And then what? Battle tactics different then.... I'd like to know what the ideal level for Att/Def is? From the start of this game I have been told to get to an 800 level and stop coz it makes no difference...can anyone enlighten me please.

13. here for more info :)
    KanoApps.com Forums » Viking Clan » News and Updates » July 7th- News (Skill Points, Att/Def, Legendary Items)

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?t=1209

14. at the start of the game,atk/def was very little use(especially if your clan size is big)
    however with the change about to happen,it will be weighted heavier than before.
    so once that change is made,the higher atk/def you have,the better.

15. Eddie

Eddie Member

Then your bugging me and tactics change ;)

16. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

It would be interesting. I'm on both FB and MS and I feel both are about equal. FB does have overall a larger playing field and more higher level players, however I would never underestimate the players on MS. Some pretty strong allied clans: Gavin/Para, Eddie/Olen, Chinna/Sassy (if the return), Knight/Sereph (same), etc, etc. My allied clan (Jillian) would give your Diva a run for her money. She doesn't talk much smack, but will devour anything that challenges her from leveling up. Getting bountied means nothing to her! The quiet ones are the most dangerous;) Also, MS has Fielding who would have no hesitation bountying any of you 20x a day, lol. And many more up-and-coming clans. Very loyal players to the game and to each other.
    I guess we'll never know until it actually happens.

Cheers, Eric Maximus

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  17. Kel the Merciful King

Top Poster Of Month

All good Eric and all fun! Have a great day with all these new points causing the game to run amok for a while. Must have been 50T in bounties I seen flying tonight, with lots of folks desperate for help! More to come tomorrow :)

18. :confused: Me Bugging You???? We will see.... Can't wait for system change - challenges grow more interesting....more challanging lol.....

19. Thank you - Plan B goes into action then lol....good luck to all....:)

20. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

lol....im really glad i started this thread, its been thoroughly entertaining and informative. The MS vs FB rivalry is great....and Im lookn forward to when the "powers that be" allow it to happen....EPIC...lol. I for one just want a level playing field, my clan and a bottle of crown. Thanks all....keep it up!