is there a list of workshop items?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Pezinator, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

i know there is a list of hidden blueprints but i'm wanting a complete list of everything....

CitizenX likes this.
  2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yes, but I think most of them are posted somewhere on the forums, at least through Sydney... I found a Sydney hidden blueprint here, even though I haven't reached it yet myself... if you need one past Sydney, it may not have been found yet, but you can search the forums to see...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  3. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

well i've gotten up to the hydroplane

i've been collecting things for a while but i'm wanting to start saving up gifts for something else on down the road but I need to see what the best item to go after is....

like the pulse pistol at lvl 1500 looks good but i don't know the attack/defense of the weapon or even how to get the items needed and that's what I'm looking for

4. Pulse Pistol
    44 Attack
    54 Defense
    Level Unlock: Level 1500
    Crafting Cost: $12,000,000,000

To craft the pulse pistol you need Ammo Box (Free Gift) Homing Device (Free Gift)

And a Torpedo Launcher which is a min damage kill award on the Buena Vista Brothers Miami Boss :)

Unfortunately I don't know every Blueprint, but there's that one for ya :)

5. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

sweet thanks, what lvl does the homing device show up on gift section?
    e/: nvm found it.....

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  6. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

7. Dejaa

Dejaa New Member

The hidden blueprint list is awesome. But like this guy I am looking for a list of All workshop recipes. One that will help me determine where things are found. Having to click on items in each and every recipe every time I go to craft only to find it is a drop. Guess I am saying it would be nice to have a listing of (Purchased, drop, gift.) so that I know whether I can buy it or have to put it on my wish list.

meeconnuk and Lisa Connelly like this.
  8. binhgia69

binhgia69 New Member

i'm wanting to start saving up gifts for something else on down the road but I need to see what the best item to go after is centana thu thiem

9. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

10. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

this will be done after all of the elite and optimal crafts are made available. and that will be done after the crafting interface has been improved so it's more user friendly. so it will be a little while.

DeathWidower likes this.
  11. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016