XP needed to level

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by polishpimp, Jul 7, 2010.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Why does the xp needed to level double at level 1850? it seems to me that its a punishment for working hard and putting in the time, if anything...... shouldnt we be getting rewarded for that?

2. im not sure must after everyone hit high levels on` facebook and thats why they change on myspace also
    good question

3. this seems to only be on viking.
    pirate clan doesnt have this
    i actually wouldnt mind if they did though

4. polishpimp

why wouldn't u mind? to me it already seems tough enough to level at the higher levels with the limited number of players. I've turned to bosses for my main source of leveling and since stamina doesn't regenerate very much upon leveling it puts a real strain on my stamina stash. It just seems to me that it should be the same across the board and if not.... than the higher levels ought to be able to generate stamina faster to compensate for the need of more Xp. I'm not looking for an advantage over the lesser levels just fairness, it makes no sense to me why it should be more difficult for the higher levels when we all ready have so little...such as no new empires, adventures, weapons etc etc. I love the game ....but its becoming to seem pointless when the more time and effort i put in has me working harder for less

5. thats what a level partner is for.me and him can pull about 20 or 30 levels with ease even though its about a 500 level difference between us.

there is a suggestion for meters to refill 25% faster which i am all for that.

but the main reason for actually not minding if exp were to double is cause it would make it more of a challenge and that it should be the same across the board for that.

6. Eddie

Eddie Member

You guys it only gets worse. At level 2500 you need an extra 10K exp which goes every every level so it takes A LOT to level :(

7. polishpimp

holy crap! an extra 10k for each and every level after 2500? Thats insanely unfair. Eddie....obviously u can handle it since u seem to still be leveling at a good clip, But I still dont understand why the "powers that be" r seemingly punishing hard work. Honestly ....I think I need to ....re-evaluate whether i want to continue playing a game that punishes hard work and dedication and offers no additional rewards for continued advancement. Thanks for the info!

8. Eddie

Eddie Member

Its 10k AFTER level 2500... but for every level a little bit more is added to that 10k

Well I level pretty well because I invested heavily into stamina and so did my partner. But if people can make it on facebook, I think we will be fine here also. One thing that does really suck, is the "5k max hits on a person in 24 hours" which defeats the purpose of investing even more into stamina lol

9. i for one,call me crazy,but i actually wish they made that take effect in PC.

10. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I for one, do not like all the extra experience required at 1850, 2500, 3000 and who knows where next. I know its purpose is to tighten the field up and keep the battling going, but it gets so hard to get a level up here ...and some people are not leveling machines ;)

11. Eddie

Eddie Member

harder to level=harder to get GD points=harder to hit 2,000 clan :(

12. :( I read and agree with everything on this thread for once lol !! - I to, like Eddie have invested heavily in stamina and health - I have been limited for quite some time on who I can battle with - as at one stage all those on my battle list are 500+ levels higher than me - so leveling for me comes through Bosses - I can't even find a sparring partner!! The harder it gets though the more determined I am to get through it!! But I don't understand why things like health/energy get reset to full once achieving a new level but not your stamina - just another unfair widget!!! Battle on!! - Oh by the way - Polish....come and attack me anytime lmao :D

13. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

I don't agree, whether people are levelling machines or not, you still got to have the top of your game as an achievement.
    You can't keep making things easier and easier, or what have you achieved.
    Why do so many people want things dumbed down or made easier?
    Why can't they just strive to try harder?
    When you do make it, at least you feel like you have accomplished something, not sitting there with 1000 people around you saying "Oh, that was easy". So just try harder and stop moaning.
    I know when I make it, and I get up there with the big boys and girls, I'll feel like I have achieved something and so should you.
    Enjoy your game it's the best way to play. ;)

14. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Hey Mr Ketil,

I do not mind moaning doi ... Just as I don't mind dying either in the game .. double doi ... but I look at the stamina facts per level and go WOW. Now of course the people left in the dust if they want to catch me, have to work as hard as I did, and like you say, earn it. And feel some accomplishment from doing it human to human, battle to battle, bounty to bounty. Race you to .... 4000?

15. Eddie

Eddie Member

Yeah I noticed that you try to hit on higher levels hehe

Kel I'll race you to 4000... what does the winner get? ;)

16. [​IMG]
    what's better
    FULL STAMINA -10 Favor Points or 3 Hired Chieftains-10 Favor Points ?
    [​IMG]

17. Eddie

Eddie Member

Well what if full stamina gets you 10 levels?

18. so 10 levels u get 5 000 energy some good drops (also u can get from helping clan on boss)
    Gold from adventures and 30 more skill points
    well its ok if u want get unlocked new weapons after levels 2900 but not Favor Points !!
    so if u want get more hired chieftains you will need get Paypal or more free offers !!

19. Eddie

Eddie Member

Well I never used money on this game and I do not plan to, I only make others put money into the game by using force :D

I haven't checked the free offers in a very long time now, I will soon, I think.

20. :p Try Eddie?.....Think I succeed at times Lmao!! - Interesting Idea to have stamina points as drop rewards.....Don't need to make the game easier....prefer the challange lol