Should I join Battle arena?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Arman Ali, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Arman Ali

Arman Ali New Member

I am just level 750 with my stats similar to following :
    Attack= 1000
    Defence=1000
    Health= 10500
    Mob= 1200
    should I join battle arena ???

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yes join as youve nothing to lose and everything to gain.

If you stay inactive you MIGHT have a better shot at ranking higher.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Yes. As TP said youve nothing to lose. But contrary to what TP said I would give participating a shot just so u can get a lil taste of what its like, play smart and with a lil luck who knows.

A couple of ideas would be to keep a low profile. You can see if a player has been active or if they are taking heavy attacks by simply clicking on their name. You will want to avoid players who have been or are active because at your level/stats u are an easy kill. You will need to get at least 100 attacks in before 6 hours pass so u dont lose 15% of your health due to inactivity......BE SURE TO CHOOSE AN INACTIVE PERSON to get the 100 attacks against.

You can try stealing a kill or 2 as well and boost your health higher making u less of an attractive target. The key to this is to find a target that has been under heavy fire by clicking on their name. If they have a lot attacks against them but havent attacked anyone themselves go ahead and attack them once to see where their health is. Dont attack heavily until right before that player is ready to die....u may not actually get the kill so u dont want to waste to much health making u a more attractive target. BE WARNED...if u do actually steal a kill its often times good way to end up dead, so choose a target with a good kill reward and cross you fingers. If the original attacker comes after you....go into Dmode and hope they will stop.

Dstance is a great tool but is far from perfect, There are a lot of idiots out there that will blast right through it even for a crappy kill reward, why? who knows....some people just arent very bright. At your level if u ARE on when the arena starts I would NOT start in Dstance, Simply just monitor your account by refreshing to see if u fall under heavy attack. Dont panic and go into Dstance if a few players hit u a couple of times. Only if someone is repeatedly attacking should u go into Dstance and ride it out. At that point ...hope they will forget about you. When u come out of Dstance u wont be able to go back in for some time...HANG LOW during this time until u have the ability to go back into D-stance. At this point it might be a good time to find a player who has been inactive from the get go and snag your 100 attacks. Then just monitor your account and go back into Dstance when ever u come under heavy fire . I do not suggest taking any one on at your level and i also dont suggest coming in and out of Dstance before u have used it all up....there is a penalty of 5 minutes each time u do and at your level i cant imagine u have much to begin with.

Good luck .

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

If the target is a lower level then d stance wont help them much.

I plow through low level d stances sometimes if they either sniped my kill,attacked me,or is just one of the few left.

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Think I pretty much covered that didnt I?

The only time i will plow through a Dstance is near the end and were figuring whos gonna place where, theres always some jerk that thinks that going into Dmode near the end is gonna move him up the ranks.....NOT! lol

Other than that it just doest make sense to go after some puny target in Dmode early on...total waste of stamina, I just save em and either pop em when they run out of Dmode or I save them and keep an eye on them....if they remain active i often times let them live so they can keep eliminating players...but if they go inactive or are just sniping kills.....Whammo! ;)

6. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

yes definately join experience it
    free xp for joining and lots of xp and drops to gain
    work as part of a team to get better placed
    but yes join

7. Arman Ali

Arman Ali New Member

Thank you guys, gonna give it a go :)
    I have another question here, do all these kills/death or punches add to normal stats ??

8. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

no the battle arena is a an extra game the kills etc dont count towards your normal game

9. Obituary Writer

Obituary Writer New Member

The XP and drops certainly count, so as has been mentioned already, nothing to lose and plenty to gain. Just do not be upset if you get killed quickly, but enjoy it when you don't!

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Lots of good advice in this post...

11. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

I agree!

Good job everyone, really nice to see you all helping a newer player.