Yesterdays arena 10-6/10-7

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Akkhunter1, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Arena went well for me, i ranked 5th place with only 1 time falling below the 600 million mark.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well if it was only one time then it had to be when you were getting killed :)

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I forgot all about it shockingly...oh well...wouldn't of ranked up too far anyways.

4. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Well, twice i should have said, i had a player knock me down while i was gone, i was about 10 minutes late and they had me down to 575 million. Then of course i went under 600 million when my fellow guild members took me out at the end.

5. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I think this one went by MUCH faster, seemed like it jumped down from 250 to 200 in like 15 minutes. Seemed like alot of active players, alot of competing for kills and some kill stealing, but of course those who stole the kills died soon after.

6. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

What happened to when your armada member said "We have a plan for every arena."? Lol

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

LOL touche.

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

The arena went well. Participation numbers were up and it seemed to have had more active players than any other previous arena which made it a much shorter arena in terms of time.

The randomness of the fight list appeared to be a bit off again. There were times when my entire list was not repopulating and nearing the end a whole slew of inactive players that no one had seen before appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well I can't say what happened in this vc arena(The Protecter<--------------------------idiot forgot all about it)

What I can say is that last pirate arena after it was well past the top 100 there was some new players none of us seen with some real chunky kill rewards.

10. Slouch

Slouch New Member

Which Arena was this? Did I miss something in VC?

11. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i agree, a lot more activity made it go by faster and it was more fun this time around for me at least....and as for the list being more or less random, i really didnt notice any patterns...maybe a few times there were a small amount of the same players' names after a refresh but most definitely an improvement over how it used to be. especially in how many times anyone was even able to attempt to steal a kill i had been working on from full health which obviously means i was the only one to see them. for the most part i just went through every list after i refreshed till it was empty or down to a few choices so i really wouldnt have a chance to notice a poor refresh pattern. all in all, it appears to be on the right track, more and more are employing better strategies and ive noticed the more active players are left alone to be exactly that, i know when im looking at people to take out i always check for activity first and leave the actives alone. as more and more learn from it, build for it and keep leveling in-game, it will only get better as it evolves. my thanks to kano for one of the coolest features in VC ive seen in a long time.

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

MYSPACE lol.

13. Morgar

Morgar New Member

This one was really fynny for me! First time top 20. I play solo and are lv 3150 so its not a big suprice that i rarly hit top 100. Exiting in the end thow. I am thankful for beeing a part of the exitement/fear of being in the top. And damn u Bully Thor. U Are unbeatable! haha cudos. U have killed me the last two arenas before this one, and mush earlier in the game, but not this one