[Other] Bounty exp

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by The Protector, Oct 3, 2012.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Don't worry once this loophole gets exploited multiple times the votes on it will change or it'll get brought up again..meanwhile some of us will enjoy this loophole of the attacker basically gaining free levels.

2. alka

alka Banned

When the Real Mobwars started up it was possible to hitlist a guy then attack him while he was up there. Guys also got exp when being attacked on Hitlist. It was stopped because of abuse, such as mates listing mates in order that they gained loads of levels out of it
    I wasn't aware that if I bounty someone that I can attack them on Kano apps. I know you can't do that in ZS, but the guys I've listed in vc,lcn and pc go too quick to even try to attack.
    I would have to vote this low because I know a few cheats that would explote this and this idea would encourage guys to want to be listed.
    BTW, I guess if the Heal button was removed from Rivals that would benefit the games because the listed couldn't ride so well.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

No one is saying the listed should get exp...the idea is the attacker gains no exp just like the listed.

And you USE to be able to attack someone you listed but that was changed rather early on.

4. alka

alka Banned

Sorry for misunderstanding the thread. I still don't understand how the attacker is gaining exp unless it's through a trap!

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

With the exception of ZS

In the other 3 games the attacker is gaining exp attacking the listed player.

If someone is a high enough level to keep riding and the attacker is strong enough to win then the attacker can gain basically free levels.

Keep in mind for VC PC AND LCN the attack cap is 5k..with NO limit on hitlist attacks PLUS the attacker is STILL gaining exp for all the attacks.

If circumstances lined up today this hole would have blown WIDE OPEN on myspace(fb it might be a little harder but still not impossible)

6. alka

alka Banned

In ZS, I would hit someone until the exp runs out. If it was endless, then I would keep going. If the guy listed don't like it he can always die.
    Again, if the easy heal button is removed that would prevent a lot of guys riding for such long times. I think that's where the loop hole is.

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Removing the heal can cause problems as well.

If the attacker gains 0 exp from attacking a listed player,abuse will cut down.

And on the other 3 apps it can be endless amounts of exp for the attacker.

8. alka

alka Banned

Hunting would be pointless if exp was removed, as a lot of hunters get listed for winning the bounty, so would always be in the minus.

As for the Heal button in Rivals, it was a new addition and should never have been added in the first place.
    As an example, I rode the list for over 3 hours in zs with that heal button. My best with the old method was 20 minutes!!

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I find in my experience with being listed that 99% of the players coming after me lose all the attacks, so no xp for them and then they get my retaliation for being on my rival list as well as for whomever got my bounty, except for one player lol who I def could not beat , and not being a bounty hunter myself, I am not into attacking players I would lose to, just not my thing.

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well once this loophole gets blown open on a daily basis I WILL be saying "I told you so".

11. ben

ben Active Member

myself i love to bounty hunt i did it as far back when i was about 100 level in the game...

myself i beleave bounty should be only for the money and not the exp...

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

A true hunter doesn't care about the exp.

A true hunter will burn the stam for the bounty regardless.

13. ben

ben Active Member

that is so true...

i have had a few hit me alot while i was on the bounty and beleave me none can beat me...

14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yes no one can beat you at all(myspace)

So yes a true hunter doesn't care about the exp.

Someone just wanting the bounty badly doesn't care about exp either.

If someone really wants the bounty,they will burn the stam for it not caring about exp.

As Pimp said,this will affect very few players.

Lower and mid levels won't even notice it.

Only the highers might notice it.

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Do you think any normal bounty hunter wants to hit a high lvl person that is riding the bounty list for hrs on end? I think not, if wins and gets exp sure, but then the rider can heal up, counter the crap out of their enemy and take hits back unless you kill them.. But if can beat you 99.9% they are in range so killing them makes no difference unless they turtle for 24 hrs.. You have your rivals work through them, and if not riding list to get rivals or free kills just let someone kill you.. It is annoying trying to hunt around someone you would rather not hit because know you will be there biatch for 24 hrs if can't kill you... So my opinion let enemy get your bounty and take your hits back, or simply don't ride the list at all...

16. The Protector

The Protector Banned

A true hunter will go on and burn the stamina regardless.

Take me for example.

Even on FB where im only 2500+level..I go after any level player listed and will keep it up until my stamina runs out or until the bounty is gone.

There's different types of hunters.

There's the aggressive hunter(me)that will burn the stam regardless.

There's the normal hunter that will go after a bounty but will back off if they think they're gonna miss.

There's the type that'll just attack once or twice and then back off.

There's also the opportunity hunters that'll keep watching the health of the listed player and then jump in last second hoping to get it in as little hits as possible.

The first type I listed is the "true" hunter.

The "true" hunter will attack regardless if they gain exp or not.

Not everyone is a true hunter but to each there own.

So in answer to that rhetorical question of yours you are correct about the normal hunter not burning the stamina.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

So again this is talking about a single hunters strategy not the majority how most play.. As most healers say flurry of attacks then almost everyone backs off thus letting them ride.. As to 'true' hunter that is rather vague pick your battles most will say.. I could be wrong but doubt it..

18. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Even when I played PTRC I was never interested in the bounty thing, most of my friends love to hunt, or set it up to go after people and keep the bounties for as best they can for themselves , ie: ready set go, or 5 4 3 2 1 , I do not have the patience for any of that, then there are the bounty fests where one person will list another a few hundred times cause they are bored. So I guess it does not matter to me one way or the other but I do get listed and I will get killed and except for one player on FB if he is not around I do get a large rival list of weak players, notice I did not say low level although there may be a couple of them in the mix, but mostly it is weak players who give decent xp back , I actually don't care if they do or not cause go after all of them and then they go hide , I gotta laugh at some of these players who think they are big bad bounty hunters lmao

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Some people only play 1 FB game I might add to this, others might play up to 20, who knows might be why some turtle so quick.. Then go to MS and do the same, just a thought.

20. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Its really quite simple....If U dont want to hit a high level player for hours on bounty...DONT, If u dont want to be their "biatch" for 24 hours...DONT hit them. These examples dont really pertain to this idea....as its the players (usully high levels) that can beat the player on bounty that the idea is about. The 24 hour retaliation window mean nothing when it comes down to a low to mid level player as the high level player will normally kill them quite quickly. In the end...both the attackerand the lister has a CHOICE on whether to list someone or attack them.

On the flip side.....the person being listed (the rider) has no choice what so ever on whether they get listed or not, any Tom, Dick or Harry can list them at any time for any reason as many times as they want. Once they are listed they have 2 choices......heal or dont heal, therein lies the problem. If they dont heal then they can be chain listed by their rival for nonstop gold transfers, a loss of XP and countless deaths. Or they can ride in an effort to outlast their opponent and either suicide or hopefully get killed by an Allie, The problem with this is that players are now listing those that can ride for the sole purpose of leveling. A rival will get as many players together that can beat the rider together and have them ready to level as soon as the rider goes up . Hmmmm....Do I wanna just die repeatedly or do I want to level my rivals? A pretty crappy choice if u ask me considering someone can be listed at anytime for any reason as many times as they wish.

Bounties are all about the money....thats why low leveled players have always been willing to risk getting the snot kicked out of them or even killed. Like i said previously...this update wouldnt affect 99% of the players as very few can even ride. It makes zero sense that one player in a battle can get XP while the other does not, a win is a win and a loss is a loss. Its been argued that the attacker has everything to lose as they are using stamina and all the rider has to do is heal, thats a pretty lame argument as the rider has to heal and healing isnt free. No matter what happens they will die and lose XP. The attacker can decide whether they want to use the stamina, risk retaliation, potentially level and potentially get a huge payday.