[Other] Bounty exp

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by The Protector, Oct 3, 2012.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Which is why the suggestion is more toward the attacker gaining no exp as well.

Someone that attacks someone on the bounty and constantly wins the attacks is gaining basically free exp which can in turn lead to levels.

1 side getting exp and 1 not isn't exactly fair.

Neither side getting exp cuts off all abuse.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

ummmmm...what about the actual idea of not giving the attacker XP? This too can easily be abused

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Dont I know it....fortunately for all these numbskulls and contrary to popular belief.....thats just not me. But to be honest I sometimes feel like blowing all these loopholes up and seeing how they all like it then. I can hear it now.....PIMP is a bully and plays unfair...high levels have an advantage....change it Kano change it.......WAAAAAAAAAH. Thats the prob with these people.....they are very short sighted. No wonder most are not very successful in these games and are always looking for a free leg up, pathetic is putting it mildly.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Hey hey hey no stealing my idea :)

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It already IS being abused lol.

6. ben

ben Active Member

well i no myself i have made a lot of levels off the bounty board ... i no i even give them time to heal as long as there keep healing up ...i would rather level than get the coin myself...as long as im getting good xp out of them o yea give it to me baby...

well i guess thats what they want to see pimp...

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Lmfao!!!!!

There we go again.

Perfectly said.

Win-win for the attacker.

Serious loophole(oversight) being abused by the highest of levels.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm glad all of the forum experts have provided us "numskulls" with their wonderful advice... I will try to lengthen my sight and try to be more successful with all of this new-found wisdom... I will no longer pathetically ask for a free leg up, as I have on a regular basis in the past...

9. Eraser

Eraser Member

So nobody like the idea of, Attacker gets xp, to a limited number of attacks???

Too rational i suppose.

10. ben

ben Active Member

that not what the ehread was about...

11. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Only if the listed also get exp to a limited numbers of attacks.

12. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Yeah a bounty is a penalty. Doesn't matter the reason you got thrown up or if the pirate who threw you up is a bad guy or not. You were put on a bounty, you lose experience. Period. You do get a fight list out of it so you can go back out at those who set you and tried to take the bounty and that opens up avenues for more battle, which is what the game is about. Sitting there being able to collect more experience from minnows hitting you is ridiculous. And yeah it would ultimately transform the game because everyone would be dumping points into their health just to ride the board longer so they can level up faster. And yes people would start using auto heal programs to stay on the board longer. No reason to go down that road at all. Keep it the way it is.

13. Eraser

Eraser Member

I didnt start a new one, for the sake that there is already 2 Threads about this, and its within the topic of the thread.

14. Eraser

Eraser Member

Maybe you dont get it. This is not just a 2 sided equation. Its 3.

The attacker, The listed, and the Payee.

The person that payed. Is paying for your DEATH, and XP loss. Not giving you some oportunity to gain experience.

The payee is not PAYING for the person to take you down, to hurt thier own progression, It the person they listed, that has been issued the death sentance.

Giving somone on the list XP, would make as much sense as The bounty hunter taking them for a steak dinner at the swis alps after a week long ski vaccation all exprenses payed, with a rental car before they kill them.

What the hurt in giving them a painless death after showing them the time of their lives?

People attacking get XP, because it cost them stamina. Its what makes the whole things work. People will be more hesitant to keep attacking if they are just hurting themselves.

and let me get this straight, You think its "Fair" for a rider to have the same attack XP limit as an attacker? No way jack. You end up getting XP over here from this guy, xp from that guy, more from that chick over there. Getting listed gets you NO xp.

Spending your stamina, to do the job SHOULD pay XP. That is why it IS the way that it is.

If you truly want to close the loophole, where somone can just keep leveling up from having uncapped amount of XP attacks on a hitlist. Then introduce a limit.

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Don't always get a fight out of it.

level 2783 has killed level 530 and claimed your Bounty o' 145,657,985,056 coins.

Really think anyone else attacked that level 530?

Level 5000+ has killed level 668 and claimed your Bounty o' 62,418,156,942 coins.

Really think anyone else hit that 668?

Level 3919 has killed level 1654 and claimed your Bounty o' 112,679,305,310 coins.

Really think that 1654 got a fight out of it?

Level 3014 has killed level 398 and claimed your Bounty o' 8,467,281,559 coins.

Really think that 398 got any chance against the 3000?

Level 4106 has killed level 2657 and claimed your Bounty of 13,749,762,659,689 coins.

Now you really think that 2657 has a chance at getting the exp back?

Level 3257 has killed level 1516 and claimed your Bounty of 27,038,168,279 coins.

Really think that 1516 has any chance?

Level 3341 has killed level 593 and claimed your Bounty o' 15,023,261,760 coins.

Prove a point yet on how you don't always get a fight list?

On top of that..you really think those I just listed can beat those that just attacked them?

I think NOT!!!!!!!

And even on top of that except for one of those they were all RANDOM!!!

Those that I listed(cept for one)are gonna be like what in the f***!!!!

Why were they listed for?

Just to show you that yes random bully listing DOES happen?

Maybe I should be known as a bully constantly bountying the lower levels.

The attackers got some exp while the listed will be unable to get exp from the attackers.

Now tell me how any of those are suppose to have gotten a fight list out of it?

EXP for NEITHER party seems fair.

Here's the reverse example.

Level 1540 has killed level 3548 and claimed your Bounty of 1,555,113,810,048 coins.

Really think that 1540 is going to stay healed to get pounded on once the 3548 realizes what happened?

Good chance the 1540 is going to play dead for 24hrs.

16. The Protector

The Protector Banned

EXP for both or neither.

I'm not going to back off this one even if its rejected it'll get made again eventually.

This is one I won't back off of and neither will some others.

I would hurt myself attacking someone on bounty for that potential payout.

If you wouldn't then you're not a true hunter which is ok as not everyone is.

But a true hunter would keep attacking regardless if they win or lose or gain/don't gain exp from it.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Oh and I defo get it so don't say I don't.

Joined 1165 days ago

I get it alright.

And if exp is because it cost stamina...then why attack someone more than 20 times on ZS?

It's costing stamina for 0 payout...although you could still be getting wins added to your stats.

18. The Protector

The Protector Banned

And THIS is what the idea is more geared towards.

Not the listed gaining exp.

But neither party gaining exp.

19. ben

ben Active Member

last night i hit this guy and i no he cant be to bright he kept up healing and i kept hitting him and give him time to heal ...

never less to say i was getting levels off of him.and the exp was real good per hit... i also got his bounty ...i win both...

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I saw that lol.

Maybe that's why he was thinking what he did cause of the sudden change in tactic on your part.

Oh well,you are the ultimate example on how this can be abused.