Deletion of World #1 player Vito Corleone

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Blue Rose, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Rose

Blue Rose New Member

Kano what is going on??? Why have you deleted this account??? NO FAIR GUYS :mad:

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Hi Blue Rose. I am not sure for the deletion of the player or the reasonings behind it or if you are that player. But any issues concerning of losing accounts needs to be send into support by the player themselves or if you are that player. And they can talk to the kano staff from there. The support link is right below in my posting.

3. Bad attitude

Bad attitude Member

vito

It wasnt deleted -

His account has been banned -

permanent ban on his account Thats what i heard from my source Number 1 person in mob wars that helps out many players with bosses basicly Kano just killed them selfs No one will give money to kano now till he is back in the game

4. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

you referring to MS as Lcn has a different world leader ?

5. Bad attitude

Bad attitude Member

yes fusheng vito was one of the world leaders 1st in place i beleave in lcn mob wars his account no longer shows on world leaders so something happend it was either banned or deleted. alot of players in lcn are pissed he was a major help to us all

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  6. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Hey guys, if you know the owner of the account, please have them write in to support about anything to do with their account. Unfortunately the forums aren't the place to discuss support inquiries, so I'll be closing this thread. It is worth mentioning that if an account was frozen it was because of a violation of our Terms of Use, which you can review here.
    It's also important to note that only the owner of the account can inquire about the account freeze, as we don't release account information to anyone but the owner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.