arena

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Protector, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Ace

Ace Member

I was shocked to come back from college without playing and noticing this was my best round on arenas so far. Ranked 16th on FB arena lmao

2. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I have 2 ways to do that, but they do fail me at times, the first thing i do to determine if its a low/mid/high level, is i attack them and see what there health is. Now if they have already been attacked lets say 150 times, and there health when i attack them is 700 million, i look and see how far away there health bar is from the full point and if it looks like it is around 15 or 25% away from it, then i can tell they might be a mid level. But how that fails me could be that, it could be a low level with alot of health, or a high level with little health. My second way is only if the person has 1+ kills, i attack them and i see what i deal to them, and what they deal to me. Lets say i deal 756,983 damage to them, and they deal 1,783,641 damage to me, i attack them 2 more times (A total of 3 attacks) and i see if the other attacks come out near that amount. If they do i can assume it is a high level player, of course the 2nd strategy is best if you are a mid level player. The 2nd one works best for me in the VC arena where i deal around xx-xx (dont want to give away any hints that may reveal my arena name), and if i deal alot to them and they deal low amounts to me during the 3 attacks, i can tell they are a low level.

2 ways i do it, but as i said in the first line, it can fail me at times.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Or you just look at the kill reward?

4. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Not really, if im right, which idk if i am, i think that the kill reward is based on the amount of health you have and the amount of skill points put into health.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Wrong.

It's based on YOUR health perk multiplied by total amount of your targets skill points in general.

That's why some inactives are a pain to take out simply because some have alot of game health making their starting arena health high but their kill reward is low.

6. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Ya, i hate that when there is some one with like 800 million health, and they are only worth like 60 or 70 million. Just a tip to everyone wondering weather or not to go for a kill, check there health, and check there kill reward, if you think you have to put more health into a kill then you will recive, dont got for it. Example, lets say some one has 900 million health, and they are worth only 80 million, odds are you will spend more then 80 million health taking down someone that has 900 million, unless of course your a high level and deal 2-3 million every hit and loose only a few hundred thousand or so a hit.

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

We had some show up with over 1bill health but only like 39mill reward give or take(depending on your own health perk)

8. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I wonder what some ones arena health would be if they only had 100 game health, now i know odds are that will never be the case for health for someone high enough of a level to be in the arena,its level 850 or something to sign up for the arena i think. I dont even think that they would have 1 million arena health with that.

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

90% sure there's a minimal amount of health regardless.

Not 100% though.

That would be interesting to know.

Anyone from Kano want to give that info on the health?

10. ben

ben Active Member

i have to amit i use search in the last battle arena...

i also see more in how it gives the higher levelers full control of it and leaves the lower levelel

ers to mid levelers no chance in it...

i have to say i use search in the last battle arena ...

i see more clear in how all the advantage gos to the higher levelers...

it leaves the low and mid levelers no chance ...

i see why they want to play unactive...thats there way in hoping for a better finish ...

11. ben

ben Active Member

sorry about that post i kind of messed up on it...

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Exactly exactly exactly.

But Kano already said search is there to stay for everyone.

Careful what you wish for.

But the search issue is DEAD according to Kano.

They took their final stance on it.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  13. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

If the search didnt help....why did so many low to mid level active players do well then?

14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

They were fairly inactive?

True a few were active..any that attacked me(a few did actually)they were gone shortly after.

15. ben

ben Active Member

because i went after the higher levelers and left the lower ones alone and i have a witness to that...

16. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

First 5 targets in what....vc?

All of your 5 top 5 players play VC....im confused.

Did I almost get you? Havent looked at the leader board yet. There were a couple i was going for on my way out....not sure who got me yet either....left in a rush as I had already stayed to long. Congrats on doing well!.

WHAT???? not gonna win any popularity contests???? DAMN IT! LOL

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I got you :)

18. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

See thats why u are a joke akk, u spent all that money and 3 clicks later and i was back where I started, and as far as VC goes my kids spank you regularly on there, I dont waste my time with such weak targets. The Wingman

19. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

The question PIMP, was if you were us (SWM) in PC arena, WHO would be your top 5 targets?????

20. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

1 more for AKK here is how u did against me in the last VC arena, went back and checked my feed, and your name was hornyrhino.

hornyrhino attacked Kull the conqueror and lost

that was the only attack, just 1, guess u spent most of your time hiding behind those high levels
    Pimp 71 kills
    Larry 61 kills
    Junk food junkie 44 kills
    You had 14 kills
    I had 10 kills and didnt make top 100
    So guess your VC stats are not that good either WELL other then following the leader

THE WINGMAN

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012