[Other] Challenges - Guaranteed Payout when you purchase arrows/shots etc.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Dylan Mcallister, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

Apologies if this is a repeat of another idea I searched and searched but couldn't find anything similar... if you find anything lemme know so I can close this and revive the old idea.

But my idea is that when you have a Turf war or hunters challenge or something like that you have the option to buy an arrow/shot for 3 fp's I think if you purchase a shot you should be guaranteed at least the lowest percentile payout.

I've wasted countless fp's on these challenges to get no rewards, it's essentially spending your real money to get nothing in return for it.

It's not a huge issue it would just be nice to have missed shots or arrows when using your fp's. :confused:

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I can see a big problem with this as there are some that pay big bucks to finish these things quick,over and over to level , so I vote from me sorry

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2012
  3. Sorry, Dylan, it gets a 1 from me as well. I know someone who uses this almost exclusively to level, spending thousands of dollars and already gets the end reward hundreds of times as well as the levels. Guaranteeing a payout would just make them that much more successful.......and I'm not okay with that, lol.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

sy, cant get on board with this one. Paying to pay should not guarantee success. 1 star

5. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

sorry Dylan but when you buy a lottery ticket you have no guarantee and this is the same so a 1 from me

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I also have to give it a 1.

7. kayjay

kayjay Guest

i know it sux getting nothing i got nada more often than xp but as a few have said there are clans that only level from challenges that would give them a bigger advantage

8. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Sorry 1, this could let players level up at a much faster rate then they normally do.

9. Hmm I guess I never thought of it like that It just get's annoying sometimes when you buy a few shots and none of them work, thanks for the feedback :)

10. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I am not even going to rate it because its already down in the dumps. But i am in agreement with everyone else on this thread. A majority of the challenges have great items in it when you complete them now imagine someone just buying keys consistently just to get those items over and over and over and the chance of a payout also not a good idea.

11. Eraser

Eraser Member

Ouch. Sort of a sting to those who do Pay UN for challenges, you know... Helping pay for the updates You're all suggesting.

Really id like to see a payout for every rocket if you Pay for them or not. 4 hours is a long time to wait for NO xp.

Do you guys really think that the rockets pay all that good to be worried about people "leveling too much" that way? Get a grip, they pay boo-boo xp for the rockets, only thing that even helps the level is the finsih.

Ever think they might be finishing rockets over and over just to get the achievments? This means going back and doing rockets that have XP based on 500 or 1000 levels ago.

Its really concerning to me to see so many people that think people paying to keep the lights on at the kano house is such a bad thing.

But my input to this is, All rockets should pay, purchased or waited for.

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

No they shouldn't pay out all the time.

Much as I hate agreeing with Larry his lotto ticket example is a valid point.

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I have nothing agains spending money to play games here, I do, but I still say no , no guarantee .

14. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i agree cus i have spent fp on them and usualy dont get xp for it and a way to solve that would be for kano to add another xp payout not only for the shots you pay for but one in general that would be if you didnt get the 55% chane then you get a reward that is even less so were im at in aura glacier the payout would be like 1000 xp cus that is over half taken off from the payout above it. but at least your still getting something

10 from me

15. Eraser

Eraser Member

I have never purchased 10 lottery tickets and got less cash than I would have gotten from paying 10 un at the store for cash.

16. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Even if this miraculously turns around,I don't think Kano would make this change anyway....

17. Personally, I am in agreement with Eraser. It's more then a bit annoying whether I wait 4 hours or pay for a shot to get nothing in return. Shooters should always pay the minimum payout. I don't care if that means someone's going to level up fast by spending money to help support my play. It doesn't hurt me in the slightest.

18. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

everyone needs to remember these are games of CHANCE so there are no guarantees if you buy lottery tickets you have no guarantee that you will win its all chance

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Exactly and I HATE having to agree with a rival.

20. I don't think we're talking about lottery tickets. With those you take your chances. That's what a lottery is all about. I think we're talking about the challenges. You know the ones. A four hour wait; you need just a few experience to level; you get nothing (at least that always seems to happen to me).