Start of Dailys time

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Thien Thuong Hoang, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Does this time ever change? Or is it always going to be this way?? Currently it is 2am for me and very inconvenient...Can we have it be a revolving timer?? Say every few months it changes a few hours so each timezone gets a fair shot??

2. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i think a revolving time for daily gp's would be very confusing so i think it should remain as is and btw it is also 2 am for me but i have gotten used to that and accept it

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

3am for me and as much as I HATE having to agree with Larry here,I'm forced to in this case.

Revolving it is too confusing.

Sorry Thein.

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The time sucks so I choose to ignore it I am not interested in a virtual trophy and do not join armada's, guilds what have you that think it is important, I do my DGP's for me and me alone.

5. Maybe it could be changed, and to minimize the confusion it could have a counter 'New GP Day starts in 3:01:59 or something like that, so you know when to be around.

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

we know when it is, for me 2:00 am EST which does me no good, and anyone who cares about a virtual trophy at the end of a season knows when it is, I see it cause alot of fights , god forbid if someone does not be sure to be there and fight for that spot , kinda cracks me up actually, it actually seems to be of a decent hour for Europe and England not the US , for those it is approx 9:00 am or there abouts.

7. Yea the US got screwed on this one :(

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

There is another thread about this in the ZS forum... Kano is testing a method of getting bonus gps so that the start time for each season won't be the tiebreaker anymore... I must give a shout out to TP (formerly LB, formerly AS) for pointing this out to me a few days ago... I believe once the kinks have been worked out, Kano will be implementing it for the rest of the apps...

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?8310-Faction-Bonus-Gamer-Points