Stamina refills

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Grand Master Fielding, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Can a moderator please explain to me why, when I pay 10 favor points for a FULL REFILL of stamina - I'm NOT getting fully refilled? I'm always being shorted about 250 or so stamina. Is this something new or what?

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Kano..what IS the max amount a refill will refill?

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Considering this update was made public months ago I would certainly hope KanO will do the right thing and NOT let this player reallocate any skill points. It a players responsibility to stay aware of updates and rules. A reallocation of that many skill points would defiantly disturb the balance. I can think of quite a few updates that have changed things for players in the games and nothing was done for them

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Polish,this could of happened long AFTER the update.

In ALL fairness,kano never said what the limit was.

6. polishpimp

HUH? what could have happened?

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Could of gone over the limit not knowing what it was...

Kano never did say what it was.

Show me where kano said what the limit was PUBLICLY.

8. Grand Master Fielding

Protector - KANO never said what the limit would be - if you read the news article by KANO - all they said was there would be some changes that would affect less than 10 people playing total. I really don't want to have my skill points re-configured. Sorry Greg

9. Grand Master Fielding

From Kendall the Administrator -

"We made some adjustments to “cap” stamina refills that impacted less than 10 players, if you were one of the players impacted please contact support. If you aren’t 1 of the 10 we don’t want to hear from you"

Gregory - seeing as I am "one of the 10" - KANO does want to hear from me. And hear from me they did. And now we are all discussing it.

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yep Fielding,you are defo in the affected players.

Not sure why someone want to bash on you for simply not knowing.

Since that limit was never PUBLICLY said,how could anyone approaching the limit know?

And if someone was already over and never had to refill stam,how would they know what it was?

11. Grand Master Fielding

Protector - thank you. IF KANO had said once I tried to go over 7500 stamina - "Sorry but you have a limit of 7500 stamina" well that would be one thing. But they never did so. Hence the problem.

12. kayjay

kayjay Guest

hi grand were you on 0 stamina when you refilled or did you have stamina and it only refilled you to your maximum stamina ? if you were at 0 and refilled and did not get your full stamina plse email support as they will be able to get into your account and see what happened to your stamina ( as far as i know the limit for stamina is like 63000 that i read in another post a while ago that thats the max the system can handle) http://http//www.kanoapps.com/support/

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

kayjay did you read the attached thread about what Kendall had said?

it might be 63,000 stam TOTAL that you can have,but refill amount with points dropped down to a cap.

14. kayjay

kayjay Guest

thanks protecter just did i know hes referring to the higher levels am not sure as to what it was capped too as i suggested that he plse contact support and they will have a look into it and see exactly whats happening i myself have had always had full refills and trust me i would be at support right away if it didnt fill up :) fully

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Apparently it's capped to 7500.

16. kayjay

kayjay Guest

thats not really fair if i had 10000 stamina and was paying for it using favor points i would want it full :mad:

17. Grand Master Fielding

Kayjay - thanks - I was down to like 15-20 stamina - and only got 7500 or so. I did write to KANO APPS shortly after posting this thread. So I should be allowed to get up to 63,000 stamina?

18. kayjay

kayjay Guest

grand i know the system can handle 63000 is the limit if its capped at 7,500 then we will never get to 63000 unless you save boosts till it gets up there i know one clan doesnt play much and kept on adding his boosts and eventually topped out at 63000 i'l try find out what the cap is exactly !

19. Grand Master Fielding

Why thank you kind Moderator - much obliged.

20. polishpimp

Who the heck is Greg?

Ummmm....Anybody could see that their stamina stopped refilling completely....especially if they were being shorted 250 (500 SP). At that point not only have u been adding to it for some time.....but your knowingly doing it despite not getting full refills....thats just silly....especially when there was a post on the subject.

Glad ya finally got around to discussing it with Kano "rev", let us know it turns out. If they let ya reallocate Ive got a lil switching around I wanna do due to their lil tweaks and limits