Enough is enough

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kel the Merciful King, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. who me?

who me? New Member

Kel, if you a)can't remember everyone that you claim cheat and b) can't remember everyone that you claim are liars then it is time for you to quit on Facebook.

You think calling people that disagree with you liars and cheats is all chits and giggles (your term not mine).

Normal people don't do that.

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

that would be great if your definition of bully was the same as everyone elses....but ive got a feeling thats just not gonna happen. Let me guess....u probably dont have any members in your clan that are doing exactly (or worse) what u consider to be bullying? No disrespect.....but after witnessing your blatant hypocrisy both in game and here in the forums I have a very difficult time believing anything u say in regards to how u play

3. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

I'm sure I do have bullies in my clan but if it's not brought to me, I can't do anything. I don't know who they are. AND I add the exception of 4guilds. they can be bullied by anyone, I don't care because they're Kel supporters.
    As for my hypocrisy, With all disrespect, cause I'm a nice guy like that, the best way to beat someone is at their own game. It's really not my fault you can't see that.

4. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

I feel a bit like like this cat:
    128664216355337898.jpg
    But the discussion so far has continued being relatively respectful, so keep it up. Remember, keep the personal insults to a minimum, and focus on what you like or dislike about how someone plays, not who you think they are as a person, because that's different.

@Polish I thought it was pretty funny too. Thank you for appreciating it.

5. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

6. who me?

who me? New Member

Did you quit yet?

7. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

I'll stop posting Wonder because I will probably get banned if I keep up ;) I've already been banned from the World chat for abusing a different bully and who knows?? I might have something important to say in the forums here one day :D
    Lawrence, been a pleasure!

8. Kel the Merciful King

You got bookmarked right in chat. For some real foul mouthed thing you tossed at Nutcracker. You were no level 600 player then. Who ya kiddn. And be honest, what did I really do from that book mark? I had better fish to fry waaaaaay too often.

9. Kel the Merciful King

You got a game name or you still wearing feathers?

10. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

I wasn't Ghost of Vengeance until about lvl 2500. I'm sure I said that the bookmark was after 2000 in a previous post

11. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

I didnt take the screen shot. Others did. Bottom line you were the leader of that Guild when that vile racist posting was made. Own it. I have owned mine. Man up. Once again you are just as guilty as I am. Be a man

12. Kel the Merciful King

Your doing good to let a few things fly that otherwise make this Forum quiet as a rare book library ...

But let me ask a question here.

Unless your cheating technologically, Kano appears to do nothing when people violate the TOS repeatedly.

Why exactly is this?

I got a dead viking that is reviewing retirement options with Odin and can wait a bit for a response.

13. Kel the Merciful King

Apologies ... I thought you said level 600 when I picked on you. That is very doubtful btw unless you changed your name (very possible) and your name then coincided with one of 3 players that randomly bountied Ketil, Bully and myself.

14. Kel the Merciful King

A remote reference to something I really don't have focus on as you do. It was taken down as soon as I saw it. The folks who inquired were responded to. The people that "run with it" have also been responded to, in game. You run with it like it happened yesterday. Sadly, it did not happen yesterday or the day before. It happened quite a long time ago. In Viking Clan time, years ago.

BTW I thought you said you were never going to post again on the Forums. Kind of sad but actually welcome to see you.

15. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Thats pretty much my point...its ok to do as u wish because they are supporters of someone else u dont happen to like...so u do not consider it bullying, yet no one else is allowed to feel or do the same or it is bullying? Basically u r saying u can do and say what u wish yet u criticize others for doing something that (A) differs from your way ....and (B) that is oddly similar to what u are now exhibiting. It appears we have come full circle and my first impression was correct and you are simply a hater, thats both ok and appreciated as its players such as yourself that keeps my passion for the games alive.....theres nothing more satisfying than giving someone exactly what theyve been asking for

16. Adela

Adela New Member

To: "The Great Legend in your own mind" If I knew how to change my Forum profile name I would. I can't figure it out and don't really care, I created this forum sign in last year some time and just don't use it or didn't really until today. Great now I've wasted 4 minutes of my life on you today.

Adela - happy now lmao

17. Wonder Bread

The key word here is "appears". I agree that it can seem like we don't take action on players violating our Terms of Use very often. That isn't at all the case, as both Aardvark and I can attest to (actually Aardvark doesn't make it into the forums very often as she's kept extremely busy responding to support requests.)
    We are looking for ways to make what we do more visible, but it's definitely a balancing act with player information. We have started calling out the number of perma-bans in our TGIF posts, which I feel is a good start. We definitely don't want you to feel like we aren't doing anything, it's just difficult showing what we do in an obvious way.
    We're working on it, just keep with us.

18. Wonder Bread

Send me a private message to what you'd like your forum name changed to and I'll see what I can do :)

19. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Reviewing your reasoning we should both be removed for our conduct. Once again, there it was and it was only a few months ago. The other one about Government Welfare checks was only this week.

Now lets get down to brass tacks. I do not like you, you do not like me. I can tell you why I dont like you, its like looking at myself 29 years ago. Yes Lawrence we are alot alike. Competitive, smart, huge ego's. Its pointless to argue with each other because we wont give an inch. I do not believe you are quitting because, you know my dramatic exits, loud pronouncements then people ask me back. Guess what Lawrence, you are just like me. Besides, the pig hasnt flown by my window yet. BTW getting on someone for saying something vile to Nutcracker is amusing. This is the same Nutcracker that refers to me as Dog Crap? So stop the crap and bounty me 20 times again. I need the rivals. Going out be back in 3 hours can hardly wait too sign in.

20. Adela

Adela New Member

Thank you, I didn't want someone to think that I was a cowardly nameless one because I didn't know how to set up my profile right. :) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.