Enough is enough

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kel the Merciful King, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I don't call anyone a liar and a cheater unless they are. I have lead an organization attempting to bring a clean game where the skills matter. The accusatory word games, you play, are evidenced by your remarks, Mr. Anonymous.

2. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

I'll never reach 15k? why because i don't pay for it or is it a threat that you're comin back to stop me? you bookmard my page when i was level 2k and you were 11 or 12k? You knew I was out for you and yours for the bullying and yes, ALL bullies get the disgusting side of me. Honestly, I think you're leaving because you don't like being beaten by Overking. Don't like being bullied back. Who can blame ya? Not me anyway, I didn't enjoy you and yours trying to stop me playing the game altogether when I was a baby Viking.

3. Goldykat

Goldykat New Member

Thanks Adam!! "Nobody is going to miss you except your lizlings and I'm sure you'll return after they fluff your ego enough.
    You're a bully, thrash talking, trouble starting hoodlum. Go back to Myspace where your double standards are acceptable".

Proof that the bully lives within and is delusional. Guess this means you are not quitting huh??

4. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

You called me a cheat and a liar in chats. You called C-dog it. You called Deb it. You call everyone a cheat and liar

5. Kel the Merciful King

While you run around like a little child seeing things that are not there, this motto was an hour long deal to retaliate against remarks taken out of context in a chat by one of your guild officers. Of course, you have to continue it on (affective disorder?) and tar and feather a whole group of 25. Your last motto you admit to, should have put you out of the game. You have made personal after personal attack on many players in those motto's and will carry on no doubt.

I put our motto back to what it was btw as soon as I saw it as I could not figure it out. I have always preferred our first one: "We kill to please"

6. Kel the Merciful King

I have never called you Adam a cheat and a liar. You are seriously mistaken. In fact, gamewise, I have never heard your name in that "department" fwiw.

I never called C-Dog a cheat. He in fact reported one of his own guild members and they stopped cheating. He once was a very honourable man in my eyes. His "dastardly plan" marginalized him with many good people.

With respect to Deb, she self-admitted it here on the Forum.

7. Kel the Merciful King

Proof! Thanks for the entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

lmao....this thread is becoming ridiculously funny....gotta love the members who come on trash talking and acting the same way they are accusing others of being....hypocrisy much?

High level players are targets for accusations and abuse by those who envy their positions, its very easy to believe something someone else says when it helps cover up or excuse ones own shortcomings. Its also easy to call some one a bully when your on the receiving end of an ass whoopn yet conveniently "part of the game" when your dishing it out.

It does not matter whether its FB or Myspace....haters are haters and high level players will always be looked upon as bullies. There is little or no advantage to a high level player going after lower level so if one is coming after you or yours than u most likely asked for it....get over it.

Offensive remarks such as racial slurs, sexist remarks and vulgar comments are out of line and should be dealt with if they persist, obviously no one is perfect and we can all get caught up in thing at times....once again....get over it!

I play Kano games on both MS an FB yet I dont reveal my identity on FB, some of you making comments/accusations in this thread should be ashamed of yourself for what your saying because youve written or insinuated much worse thing than are being talked about here to me personally, thats truly pathetic.

9. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

i distinctly remember conversations in unofficial about cheats. you called c-dog and me aswell as deb, mike, norse etc all cheats.
    Why are you backtracking now?
    Either you believe it or you don't. Either way, I don't actually care, I replied to get a final pop at you before you left. I'll content myself with killing your minis and catching and beating nutty, kai and jerry. Enjoy whatever you go to do & the drama you cause with :D

10. polishpimp

try farmville.....this is a fighting game

11. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Just a quick reminder to everyone to try and keep things relatively respectful. I think this has been an interesting discussion so far, but let's try to keep this as civil as possible. I do realize there has been a few insults tossed around already, but if we could keep away from that I would really appreciate it.
    Again, I think the most important thing here is that you're all people who like playing this particular game. Some players have different opinions about how to play the game, which often results in conflict. Conflict itself is fine as it's what keeps the game interesting, but please keep the conflict in the game, and don't let it spill on to a more personal level. Playing the game a particular way doesn't make you a bad person. It might make you a jerk in the game, but it has nothing to do with you as a human being.

Take a deep breath, and keep being awesome.
    who-is-awesome.jpg

12. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

You're saying we're degrading the conversation Pimp? No we're gangin up on him because in his eyes, he's allowed to whatever, racial, cheat etc and he calls everyone else out. The fact that you're another one of the fooled few he still has kissing his coattails is irrelevant. HE brought this on. HE caused the trouble. HE cheated and accused others and yet you say we should be ashamed for saying the truth?
    A tad hypocritical standing in his corner don't you think?

13. It's crystal clear that Kano gets screenshots of racist mottos or players admitting to cheating in chat, yet, do nothing about it (as evidenced by the fact that those players still play) but calling a racist a racist or a cheat a cheat is completely off limits. Since when is honesty a crime? "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke.

The Great Martyr forgets to mention the fact that he declanned using the logic that since people knew about the motto, they gave their tacit approval of it. I can actually agree with that. What he fails to mention is that, using his logic, he gave his tacit approval for the racism and cheating from *his* guild... but I guess it's easy to forget those things when you're playing the martyr.

I posted one of those mottos, by the way.

14. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Lawrence. Bottom line. I used your screen shot tactic and there it is in black and white. Oh that maybe an unfortunate choice of words. Doesnt matter what it was written for and how long it was up there. It was written. As the Leader of RVV you should have resigned or left the Guild. Isnt that what you told my officers to do. I am not even going down the liar, cheat, he said she said. There it is Lawrence the very thing you had your hissy fit about.

Better make sure your own house is in order before opening a can of worms. I am done with this. The Screen shot and a diatribes speak for themselves. If you have quit get off our forums

15. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

Excellently put my friend.

16. polishpimp

well said wonder bread! the pic u posted made me blow my coffee through my nose....lol

17. Kel the Merciful King

When you were Ghost of Vengence, you were just in my traps. Sorry, you did not rate a bookmark or constant slaps/bounties, etc. Back then I only knew "bounty" ... Ghost of Vengence had listed me and his guildies (small bunch) tried to get me. That is just strictly game stuff without knowing the person at all. If mine were after you, it was their issue. There were no guildwars then.

You do have to understand, in the game when you get bountied out of nowhere, folks do go after the other folks, to pressure them to a) stop, b) stick to their own level. When it was guild v. guild in senseless wars (what did you get if the other side surrendered?), it made even less sense for a small guild to challenge a very strong one. There is always chits and giggles! :))

BTW I don't mind the stuff Overking does or will do. He does not mouth off publicly and is pretty non-discriminatory on those 8 or 9000 bounties of his.

18. polishpimp

yep, your gonna be hard pressed to find sympathy for your argument when your going about things they way u are. U dont appreciate bullying yet your up here in the forums by your own admission "gangin up on him"....that my friend is by definition hypocrisy.

I understand the situation because ive been on both sides of it. Accusations of cheating in the forums is a violation....whats that make you?

19. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

When I was Ghost of Vengeance You told me I was bookmarked ;) But my beef was way old before that. Having a guild sit on a level 600 player just because he's someones elite tends to cause resentment.

20. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

I admit I'm a bully. AND I enjoy it. BUT guess what pimp. I bully bullies, no1 else. Find a lower level viking who couldn't beat me that i've killed, bountied, slapped more than once, I challenge you. If you can't, blow it out your ass and shut up fightin for him. He started trouble and trouble followed him since :D that trouble would be me ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.