Current Wars/Discussions

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Thien Thuong Hoang, Aug 23, 2012.

1. I thought i'd create a thread where we the players could discuss the current wars going on between the different armada's and who might win/lose in each war. I know there's no real way to win or lose but it could be fun to talk about :cool:

So what does everyone think? Which armada's are fighting? Who amongst are the strongest and are winners? Who are the losers and why? Discuss and enjoy! :D

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I can just see the personal insults being hurled now lol and I do not war within my armada, I am a solo warrior lol besides the fact we do not have "" Armada wars" in PC anyway

3. "solo warrior"...kinky! haha jk :D

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

how about Not a team player ?? does that work better ?? :p

5. ben

ben Active Member

well my armada is a free lance armada we really dont tell anyone to to go after anyone...but all armadas has enemys and we deal with them in our own way...

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yep thats how we roll.

7. Darn it i wanted to see some "interesting" conversations here :p lol

8. ben

ben Active Member

the hardest battle that any armada has is trying to find daily players that can get all gps done everyday...

now there is armadas that has alts acct in them... or they give there info to the armada leader to play there acct...cant wait untill kano can catch them and start banding them...

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yep that will be the day for sure.

Account sharing and alt accounts are both against the TOU(Terms Of Use)

Sooner they get caught,the sooner the real armadas can get whats deserved.

10. I used to play this app where this player had like 10 alts (one in each family, sorta like armadas in this game). He used them to spy and get info on his enemies, strategy and even resources. I agree, getting those alts banned should definitely a priority. However, coming from another app, and working with the developer of that app i know that getting alts banned is not very easy.

11. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Indeed it is hard.

Hard,but not impossible.

Maybe one day all the cheaters will get caught.

Then the real armadas and the real players will finally be able to play the game the way it was meant to be played.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Now now, let's play nice, everyone... can't we all be good little boys and girls? :rolleyes:

13. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

HAHAHA Words from someone who use to have several alt accounts they will be caught eventually, mine started out innocent enough, got my daughters int playing the game, but ended up me playing there account more then they did. then I had a friend moving and wanted me to play his account and his alt, till he got moved and internet service, year later and never heard from him again. Kind of funny, all the people i know who have alts, and 1 of them turned me in. Actually did me a favor, my main took off and ran slap into the top ten level players, because now I spend more time playing it. SO COME ON GET THE REST OF THOSE GUYS THE WINGMAN

14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well most everyone knows who is and who isn't.

Only hard part is attempting to prove it.

That is difficult(although not impossible)

But props to Kano for attempting to rid the game of all types of cheaters.
    Not a easy task.

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Btw back to being somewhat on original topic

For myspace the 2 powerhouse armadas are at war with each other.

Only one way the war will end.

Levels won't end this war either.

There really is only 1 way.

Will not post it as its obvious.

But yes the 2 armadas with the highest levels in each are at war.

16. What about facebook? :)