Well that sucked!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jared, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I didn't want to post this due to the TOU, so I hope this isn't a major violation... but LB, you were one of the players that attacked me multiple times in the last arena... did you happen to search me out or target me somehow? Or was it just dumb luck as I believe?

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Ah I know who you were now.
    You just showed up first thing.
    But thing is the lists are supposed to be completely random.
    Fyi I was just aiming for 100 attacks..nothing more.

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yes, I was surprised when a buddy of mine sent me a message saying that he saw my health was really low in the arena... I guess it's not too hard to figure out who players really are...

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Look at your pic???
    I half suspected it was you but at same time thought...nah..can't be that obvious..can it?

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

But then the other player would get it, correct? No matter how you die, whoever kills you or you kill yourself against gets the health award?

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

lol... you did... 100 attacks on the nose, and nothing more...

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Either your attacker gets it OR the account you suicide on gets it.

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Only did that so if I survived for 6hrs I wouldn't lose 15% health.

I just stayed in D mode long as I could...expired and got 97 attacks dodging JJ and Polish.

Really shocked I made it in D mode again

But yeah that was only reason I hit ya.

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Which pic? You mean, my profile pic in game shows up on my arena profile somehow? I never thought to check, I'll have to take a look at that and see if I can see it on someone else's profile... I have been checking profiles before randomly attacking people, but I have had a hard time trying to stay away from stronger players until after I have already attacked them... guess I'll have to look a little harder...

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Nah, that's cool... you could've gone ahead and taken me out, I didn't end up lasting much longer, lol

11. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Your FORUM pic....

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Believe me I was tempted to and starting to wish I did..might of made #100 instead of #103.

13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Oh, I see... yeah, I chose a name on purpose hoping at least the players that visit the forums regularly would give me a break... I don't think that the other players that attacked me regularly visit the forums, but I really have no idea... wow, that takes a lot of time to match up forum pics with arena profiles, doesn't it?

14. clubber

clubber Member

Your Details (Last Battle Arena)
    Your Rank is 121!
    Profile: lub
    Feed: View Feed

Guess I did better this time, although I didn't get to play (again). AND guess who killed me?

IYAOYAS CVN65 has killed lub

IYAOYAS CVN65 attacked lub and won
    1 day ago
    288 wins against since arena start

IYAOYAS CVN65 attacked lub and lost
    1 day ago
    16 losses against since arena start

rekot attacked lub and won
    1 day ago
    1 wins against since arena start

zip attacked lub and lost
    1 day ago
    52 losses against since arena start

zip attacked lub and won
    1 day ago
    78 wins against since arena start

dude9459 attacked lub and won
    1 day ago
    33 wins against since arena start

dude9459 attacked lub and lost
    1 day ago
    14 losses against since arena start

USS Enterprise attacked lub and won
    1 day ago
    21 wins against since arena start

USS Enterprise attacked lub and lost
    1 day ago
    1 losses against since arena start

15. John Gilli

John Gilli Member

Yes, the players were high levels, it was FB, and they ended up in Top 10. On a side note, in FB, someone pointed out to me that almost half of the top 20 finishers had 0 attacks. Maybe I'll just stay idle next time.

16. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Recently they made and update, and thanks to that, the active players where eliminated more faster by higher lvl active players, and the total inactive players ranked way higher.

from TGIF... This week in Dev 17/08/2012 :

17. kayjay

kayjay Guest

there wasnt lot of active clans in this one at all john they all just entered and did squat

18. John Gilli

John Gilli Member

I'm beginning to think I liked it before the "improvements". Oh well, at least I got a lot of levels before being killed (yes, I spent a lot of points too)

19. slave

slave Member

you have something that shows you levels in your arena? in zombie slayer the only thing you can see is health, you have no idea if its a high level or a low level ganging up, what if its a combination of both? more than likely, its a group of snipers (vultures) and when they see somenes health dropping, they all pile on for a piece of the carrion,, high level, mid level, low level matters not, once the vultures arrive your time is up...

20. Good point. There is nothing to show the level of the person or persons hitting you. I suppose you can determine that after the arena finishes and if they reveal their identity. What I found interesting was that LB was one of the people hitting him, a relatively high level, but LB glossed over that once his argument of "gang" attacking didn't apply because he was part of that gang? LOL Not to mention that the search feature was apparently NOT at fault either.

I want to commend the OP for his honesty regarding that issue. As a few of us have said on more than one occasion, the search feature isn't necessary for high level players EXCEPT to search out other HIGH level players.

Your theory on why the OP was being attacked by multiple players at once certainly sounds more plausible than being targeted by a mid to high level "gang".